Chapter 12

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Explanations

Chapter Twelve: Explanations

~The Next Day~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Yawn. My vision is so blur. Ah. It’s getting clearer now. What time is it now? I looked around the room for my clock. Did I wake up late? I needed to prepare breakfast right now. I quickly rush out of the room. Eh. Wait. Where is this place? AH! I smacked my forehead. I’m at Aaron’s house. Where’s Aaron? Has he waked up yet?

“Excuse me. May I know is Aaron in his room?” I asked the maid who just pass by me. “Yes, Miss. I’m going wake Young Master up now.”

“Oh Ok. I helped you to wake him up.” I smiled at the maid and turned to Aaron’s room. I knocked the door and went in. I walked towards his bed. He is still sleeping soundly. I looked closely at his face. I pushed away the fringe that is covering his face. His features really look very nice.

“You have been staring at me for 5 minutes already.” He scares me off. “Since you are awake, why are you still pretending to sleep?” Pout. He smiled while closing his face up to mine. Why is he doing this? AH! My heart is pumping fast again.

“Wh.. What are you trying to do?” I push him away.

“Ow.” AH! I forget his had bruises all over. I started to worry and panicked. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I forget that you are wounded.” Useless me. I feel like crying again. I looked at his arms and massage his arms softly. Suddenly, something touched my lips. Shocked. He’s kissing me. I.. I..

*Aaron’s POV*

Gui, don’t show me that face, please. I do not know what I can say to stop her from blaming herself. I do not know why whenever I see her crying, I would feel very worry and sad. Her every moves just make me want to protect her even more. She is feeling sad again. How to stop her from crying? It’s not within my control. My heart told me to do so. I lean forward and kiss her on her lips.
My heart, unknowingly, open up to her.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I push him lightly this time. “We are going to be late for school. Hurry up and wash up.” After saying, I quickly run out of his room.

“Miss, breakfast is ready.” AH! She shocked me. “Ok. Thanks. I’m going down now.” I smiled at maid. I walked down to the table and have my breakfast. “Miss, this is your uniform that Young Master asked us to prepare for you.”

“Thank you.”

“Morning, Young Master.” I looked at him. That cold eyes show again. He sat down beside me.

“Is the breakfast nice?” He smiled. This makes me so curious. He shows different expression to different people.

“Yes. It’s nice. Aaron, Can I ask you something?”

“Ya, sure. Go ahead and asked. I’m listening.”

“Erm.. Why do you have this cold expression shown in your eyes sometimes? I remembered the first time when we first met, you were cold to me too but as time goes by, you changes. But to other people, such as the girls in our class, you were cold to them again.” I looked at him. He kept silent.

“Let’s go to school now.” He stood up, taking his bag and headed for the door. I silently followed behind him. We sat in the car.

“I’m sorry. I..” He cut off my sentence. “I miss my dad and mum.” I turn to look at him. Those eyes, I feel it now – Loneliness. I know how he feels, I know this feeling. “Aaron..”

“Let’s go. We are going to be late.”

~In the classroom~

“Gui, Are you all right?” The first thing in the morning, Hebe rushed up to me when I came in to the classroom. Guess I must have made her worry too much.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine.” We walked back to our seats and I told her what happened. I didn’t tell her that Aaron kissed me.

“Hey buddy, Morning!”

“Ow! Don’t hit my back.” Calvin looked so shocked. I looked at Aaron. How long will it take for this type of wound to heal?! Unlike mine, due to continuous canning, some have already become scars. I’m the one who caused him into this, I really hope that his arms and back would recover soon.

Calvin saw his arms. “What happened to you?” Before he could reply Calvin, Miss Lim came into the class. “Ok. Settle down now. Get ready for lesson.”

~Break Time~

“Gui, Valentine’s day is 2 days later. Do you want to make any chocolates for anyone?” Hebe seems that she has someone in mind.

“Ah? I..” I felt Aaron looking at me. “I’ll see about it.” I smiled at Hebe. “Oh ok.” She sounded disappointed but she is looking forward to that day. I think she is excited in giving chocolates to someone.

“Hey, Aaron. Now is break time, you should explain what happen to your arms.” I felt Hebe looking at me. I turned to Hebe and then looked at the two guys. He doesn’t seem like he is going to reply Calvin. After a few moment of silence, he finally spoke. “I..” He paused again. Yea. If I were him, I wouldn’t know how to reply too.

“It’s caused by me.” Calvin turned and looked at me in shocked. I explained to him what had happened yesterday but I didn’t say about the kissing part to him either.
“Aaron, you changed.” That’s what I felt too. Calvin, you really can read my mind. He didn’t say anything. “Gui, I’m sorry that I didn’t notice your situation.”

“Oh. It’s ok. We just knew each other for a few days so it’s ok. Like me, I also do not know much about you and Aaron too.” I smiled. It’s true. I do not know why Aaron would say - I miss my mum and dad. Come to this, I didn’t see his parents when I’m in his house either. I looked at Aaron. Sometimes I really can’t read his expression.

“Let me tell you more about myself!” Calvin’s smile grew wider. And he started saying about his family. Same as Aaron, he’s some rich man son also. He says that his parents do not come home often but stayed in England most of the time. I guess this is what Aaron meant by he misses his mum and dad. Unlike me, I could see my mum and dad every day. He has a younger sister of my age who stays with his mum and dad in England. (P.S.: Calvin and Aaron are both 19.)

“You have a younger sister?” Hebe asked him. “Yea. Recently, I just got a mail from her. She says she will be coming to Taiwan. But she didn’t indicate when.”

“What about you, Aaron?” I think he was dazing because he got shocked when I said his name. “Me?”

“Yes. Tell us more about yourself.” He nodded. [P.S.: I will skip his part because I wrote it in chapter 8 already. =)]

“What about you, Hebe?” Calvin then realized he hasn’t got to know her well. Hebe comes from a middle family. Her parents treat her very well and she has a younger brother. I envy her family – harmony, sweet and nice.

“Let’s head back to class now.” Calvin signaled us to move.

=====
I hope it makes sense. Haha.. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
19 April
11:42AM