Chapter 28

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Gone Forever

Chapter Twenty Eight: Gone Forever

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Mum, leave with us.” I’m pleading my mum to leave with me. If my dad found out that I have escape, he would put all his anger on mum. I do not want my mum to get cane by my dad. “Mum..”

“Auntie, don’t worry. You all can stay at my place.” I looked at my mum. “Please?” She nodded her head. She nodded her head!! Haha!! “I help you pack your stuff.” I ran into her room and started packing her stuff. While I was packing, my mum was talking to Aaron.

“Thank you, Aaron.”

“For?”

“For staying by her side and protecting her.” He just smiled at my mum.

“I’m done. Let’s go!” I hook onto my mum’s arm and walked out of the house.

We walked down the slope to Aaron’s car.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK THE BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING?!” Dad?! AH!!

“Hurry Hurry!!” I wanted to run but my dad held onto me.

“COME BACK WITH ME!!”

“Let me go!!” I tried to swing off his hand but his grip is too tight.

“Uncle.” Aaron held on to my dad’s arm.

“IT’S YOU!! I was wondering why would why daughter run away suddenly. You are the one who teaches her all this!” My dad looked at me. “GO HOME WITH ME!!” And he started pulling me again.

“Hubby, Let Gui go.” My mum pleaded him.

“LET GO!! YOU SPOIL THE CHILD!!” My dad pushes mum away.

“Mum!!”

“Hubby..” My mum tries to loosen my dad’s grip.

“Uncle.”

“LET GO!!” My dad swings off Aaron’s hand and pushes my mum away.

“MUM!!! LOOK OUT!!!” Everyone widen their eyes. “MUM!!!” The car knocked into my mum which makes her fall and roll down the slope. “MUM!!” I pushed my dad away and ran to my mum. “Mum!!! MUM!!” I started crying. I cannot lose her. I cannot lose her!!! “Mum!!”

“Gui.. Don’t cry.” Her voice sounded so weak. She tried to lift up her hand and wipe of my tears but she does not have the energy.

“Auntie, I bring you to the hospital!!” Aaron wanted to carry her up into his car but my mum stopped him.

“It’s ok. I will be leaving soon.”

“Mum, NOOO!!”

“Gui, I’m sorry that mum is leaving you but remember, I will always be with you.”

“Mum!!” I kept on crying and crying.

“Aaron, I’m handing my daughter over to you now. Please take care of her.” She smiled.

“Mum?? Mum!! MUM!!!!!!!!!”

~At night – Aaron’s house~

“Gui, do you want to eat something? You haven’t been eating anything since afternoon.” I crouched on the sofa and keep silent. “Gui..” Drops of tears started rolling out of my eyes. I hugged Aaron tightly. He patted me on my back.

*Aaron’s POV*

She has been keeping very quiet after coming back from the hospital. We went to the hospital and the doctor announced that her mother was gone. I didn’t want her to leave my sight when she is like that so I brought her back to my house. She has been crouching on the sofa ever since she stepped into the house. She didn’t say anything. I’m so worry about her.

“Gui, do you want to eat something? You haven’t been eating anything since afternoon.” She didn’t reply me. “Gui..” She started crying again. I patted on her back with her hugging me tightly.

“Do you have chocolate ice-cream?” She finally said something. I nodded at her and went to take the ice-cream from the kitchen. The moment I passed it to her, she started scooping the ice-cream into . I somehow regretted saying I have chocolate ice-cream. “Gui, eat slowly.”

“Mum says so. Mum says so.” She started mumbling something while eating. “Mum says I would be happy if I eat. So I must eat.” I looked at her. I feel so heart pain seeing her like this. “Gui..” I held onto the hand where she is holding on to the spoon. She tried to loosen my grip. “I want to eat. I want to eat.” She started sobbing. “Aaron, I miss her. I miss her.” I hugged her.

“Gui, it’s ok. It’s ok.” After a few moment of silence, I realized she has fallen asleep. I slowly carry her and bring her up to the room.

Gui, have a good night sleep. Everything would be fine. I will stay with you. I will.

~The Next Morning~

Yawn. Today is not a good weather. It’s raining outside now. I started washing up and walked out of my room. I walked to Gui Gui’s room and knock on her room door but there isn’t any response. Is she still sleeping? I open the door silently. She is not in bed. Where is she? I quickly rushed down the stairs and started looking around for her but she is nowhere seen in the house. I looked outside, the rain is pouring heavily. Could she be outside? I quickly went up to my room and change. I took an umbrella and run out of the house. I drive around and keep on searching for her. Such a heavy rain where can she be? Will she be at the playground? I drove immediately to the playground.

“Gui! Gui!” I walked towards the playground and started calling out for her.

==========
What will happen next?? Haha..

Signing off
bubblygal
5May
8:33PM