Chapter 22

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

The fault of misunderstanding

Chapter Twenty Two: The fault of misunderstanding

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Gui? You found your answer?” I nodded at her. “Yes. I love him.” I saw her smiling at me.

“Gui, don’t run away from love when it comes knocking on your door. Because once you run away, you will never know when the next one would arrive. You are a nice girl. I hope you will get your own happiness. I hope you are able to get someone who is able to protect you.” I nodded and smiled at her.

“Thanks, Hebe. It’s good that I have a friend like you. So.. You have not told me how you and Calvin get together.”

“Trying to divert my attention huh?” She giggles. “I remember that night at his house. He asked me to go out for a while. I followed him as I also wanted to pass him the chocolates.”

~Flashback~

“Hebe, Can you come out for a while?”

“Ya, sure.” Hebe followed Calvin out to the garden.

“Erm.. I..”

“Calvin, before you say anything, this is for you.” Hebe took out the box of chocolates and gave it to him. “I made this myself.” And she smiled at Calvin. “So what you are going to say just now?”

Calvin smiled at Hebe and pulled her into his arms. “Can I hug you like this forever?”

“What is that sentence supposed to mean?” Hebe started blushing. Calvin pulled Hebe away from his hug and looked at her.

“I want to be with you. I want to protect you.” Hebe smiled at Calvin.

“I will be your princess.” Calvin happily hugged Hebe and spins her around.

“Hey! Let me down!” Hebe started hitting Calvin’s arms. Calvin took out a small rectangle box.

“This is for you.”

“What is this?” Hebe opened the box and saw a pretty necklace inside. “This is for me?”

Calvin nodded at her. “I help you to put it on.”

“Thank you.” They looked at each other and smiled. Calvin gave Hebe a kiss on the forehead and down to her lips.

~End of flashback~

Hebe started smiling away, touching the necklace on her neck. I looked at her and down to the bracelet that I’m wearing. But I remembered yesterday night - “I like you!”. My mood went down again.

“Gui? Gui? What happened?” Hebe waved her hand in front of me. I shook my head. “Nothing.”

Just then, Hebe’s phone ring. She was happy when she saw the caller’s name flashing on the screen but her face changes soon.

“Hebe, what happened?” She hurried and changed her clothes. “Gui, let’s go. Do you know still remember how to go to Aaron’s house?” What is she panicking about?

“Yea. I know.” She pulled me out of her flat and went to flag a cab. “Hebe, what happened? Why are we going there?”

“The call was from Angela. She said that Calvin went to Aaron’s house. And now they are fighting away.”

“What?! But why?” I started to worry and understand why Hebe has been panicking from the moment she put downs the phone.

“I do not know. Sorry, can you please drive faster?” The driver nodded and increased his speed by a little. He can’t really speed anyway.

~At Aaron’s house~

*Aaron’s POV*

“Stop Stop!!” Angela stood in front of me. “Brother..”
Calvin has been trying to ask me about what happened yesterday. The only I know was that Angela was crying very badly yesterday and when she was at home, the only thing that she told Calvin was “He don’t like me. He rejected me.” She kept on repeating these 2 lines and kept on crying. Calvin is very protective over her sister. I understand. If I were him, I may do the same thing too but Calvin is way out of control now.

“He hurt you, didn’t he? He’s the one who make you cry, isn’t it?” Calvin questioned Angela.

“I..” Calvin stared at me. At the moment when he wanted to punch me..

“Calvin! NO!” Hebe and Gui Gui are there. Gui Gui ran up to me. “Are you ok?” She is worry about me. She is right? I nodded at her and turned to look at Calvin.

Hebe held on to Calvin’s arm. “Don’t. I do not want you to regret. I do not you to hit your own best friend.” He slowly puts down his hand.

“Brother, I’m sorry that I lied to you yesterday night. He didn’t bully me. He didn’t.” I was shocked by what she says. She started crying and kneels down onto the floor. Calvin went over to her and hugged her tightly. Calvin helped her up to the sofa and we went to sit down beside them.

“I’m sorry. I lied to my brother that Aaron dumped me aside after harassing me. I thought that this would make Aaron to be with me. I didn’t know things will happen out this way. I’m sorry.” And she started crying again.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I do not know why I didn’t get angry with Angela but rather, I found her quite pitiful. She must have been neglected a lot. Hebe and I exchange our glance and both of us walked to Angela.

I pulled her up and hugged her tightly. “It’s ok. You are forgiven.” She feels glad and started sobbing.

“Thank you.” The 3 of us smiled at each other. Calvin stood up and walked over to Aaron. “Sorry, buddy.”
Aaron patted on Calvin’s shoulder. “I’m fine. Small little punch won’t kill me.” And he smiled at him. The 5 of us looked at each other and started laughing.

“Let’s go shopping!! Calvin will pay for it!!” Hebe happily suggested. Haha.

=======================
=)

Signing off
bubblygal
29April
9:57AM