Chapter 34

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Late

Chapter Thirty Four: Late

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Aaron.. He..” Hebe nudged Calvin to signal him to reply my question.

“He will be here soon. Let’s wait for him.” Calvin took a look at me. “He will celebrate your birthday with you, don’t worry. He said he will.” I nodded at him.

We waited for 2 hours but there is still no sight of him coming home. Calvin kept on calling him but he had already switched off his phone. Did something happen to him?

“What is Aaron doing?” I asked Calvin.

“He.. He was being called by his mum for meeting.” I looked down on the floor.

“I’m sure he will be back.” Calvin assured me.

“Are you both hungry? I cook vermicelli for the both of you? My mum cooks for me during my birthday every year.” I smiled at them.

“Sure. Thank you.” Calvin said.

“I’m helping you with it.” Hebe followed me into the kitchen.

After 30 minutes,

“Here you go. Let’s start eating.” Hebe and I took the bowls of vermicelli to the dining table.

“How about Aaron?” Calvin asked.

“I saved some for him.” I smiled at him.
After another 2 hours, Aaron is still not back yet.

“Let’s cut the cake first.” I suggested. “I guess he is not coming back soon.”

“Let’s wait a little while more.” Calvin got stressed up now.

I smiled at him. “It’s ok. We’ll save some for him.” I took the knife and start cutting the cake. After eating, we took some games out and play.

“Oh ya!! I totally forget about it. Here you go, Gui. Happy birthday. This is given by me and Calvin.” Hebe passed me a box.

“What’s inside? Can I open it?” I took the box and started shaking it.

“Yea. You can open it.” It is a couple necklaces.

“Calvin and I have one pair too. We took another design for you and Aaron. Gui, I hope you can find your own happiness. Aaron is really a very nice guy. You should consider him.” I looked at the necklaces. There are names curve on it – A&G, Aaron and Gui Gui.

After waiting so long, Calvin and Hebe fell asleep on the sofa. Both of them look cute together. I went out to the pool and take a night stroll. Where is he? I touch the necklace which is hung over my neck. The necklaces brought by Calvin and Hebe. Just then, I heard someone called my name.

“Gui!!” I turned around.

*Aaron’s POV*

I needed to rush the Empire Hotel. I hope that the meeting would end early but it didn’t. It kept on dragging and dragging for hours.

“Mum, I really need to go off now.” My mum ignored whatever I say. I’m so pissed off now. She made me off my phone too. Gui Gui. How is she now?

Another 2 hours passed. ARGH! How long will these meeting takes?!! I kept on looking at my watch. The time kept on passing. I just hope that the time would stop.

“Ok. Let’s take a break now.” The secretary stood up and said. “Mum, I need to go off now!” The moment I stood up, my mum held me back. “Mum!!” ARGH!!!

2 hours passed again. Waiting..

“Ok. Dismiss.” My mum said. I immediately rushed out of the room. “Aaron!!”

I turned around. “If there is anything else, let’s talk it at home.” I said coldly before leaving. I rushed to back to my car and speed back to my house. Calvin and Hebe have both fallen asleep on the sofa. Where’s Gui Gui? She’s not in her room. I looked all over the house. She’s not in. I walked out to the garden than to the pool.

“Gui!!” She turned around and looked at me.

“Are you ok? You are panting so heavily.” She walked up to me.

“I’m sorry.” I hugged her tightly. “It’s ok. Work is more important. I will understand. Take a breath first, silly.” Gui Gui is really a nice girl. I smiled at her.

“Have you eaten anything yet? I saved some vermicelli for you. And there is cake too. Let’s go.” She wanted to pull me back into the house where I held onto her.

“Aaron?” I pulled her up close to me and kiss her on her lips.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

0_0! Aaron?! He.. I..

“Gui..” I looked up at him. “Will you accept me now? Can I be the one who stay at your side and protect you?”

“I..”

=====================
I'm so busy this few weeks.. Dont mind.. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
11May
7:51PM