Chapter 38

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Disappointed

Chapter Thirty Eight: Disappointed

~At Aaron’s house~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“We are back.” Aaron. He came up and hugged me tightly.

“You made me worry. Where did you go?”

“I’m sorry.” I smiled at him.

He looks so tired. “Aaron, go and take a rest ok?” He shook his head.

“Aaron..”

“If not you rest with me.” I hesitated for a while.

“Ok.” I smiled at him. “Let’s go.” Both of us walked up the stairs. “Wait, I go get my tatty bear.” I run into my room and carry my tatty bear.

~In his room~

I put the tatty bear beside the bed. “Aaron, faster rest.” I pulled him to the bed.

“Don’t leave ok?” I nodded at him. I touch his face. He held onto my hand and pulled me into his hug.

~The Next Day~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Yawn. Bright and Sunny!! Today is Sunday!!! Maybe we should go out today. Or..
Let’s meet auntie for lunch?! Yes!

I wanted to sit up but a strong arm is hugging my waist. I turned around and saw Aaron’s face closed up to mine. I almost forgot. I’m sleeping with him. I slowly lift up his arm and tip-toe into the toilet. After washing up, I went back to the bed. Let him sleep a little while more. I carry my tatty bear and left his room.

“Morning Auntie.” She is reading newspaper.

“Morning.” I sat down on her right.

“Erm..” I hesitated. Should I ask her?

She put down the newspaper, “Do you have anything to tell me?” I nodded.

“Can we eat lunch together today with Aaron?”

“Why?” This cold voice shocked me. It wasn’t reply by Aaron’s mum but instead it was Aaron. When did he start standing at the dining room? I looked at him.

“Sure. 1pm at the restaurant opposite our company. I got to leave for work now.” She stood up. “Oh ya! Aaron, your dad is coming to Taiwan 2 days later. Pick him up at the airport at 4pm.” She smiled at him and walked out of the dining room.

Oh man! Now is awkward. I was thinking to lie to Aaron that we are going out for lunch and then meet auntie so he wouldn’t have a chance to run away. Sigh. Now he is staring at me.

“Gui.”

“Ya?” I tried to act as if nothing happened but..

“What are you planning?”

“I.. I..” Sigh. “Just planning to have lunch with your mum?”

“Then why should I go too?” I stood up and walk towards him. “Please?” He nodded silently. I smiled widely at him.

“Let’s eat breakfast!!” I pulled him to sit down.
After eating, we went to the study room and study. Exams are coming. I have to start revising again.

“Gui, Take a rest first. I call the maid to prepare some snacks already.” The maid took 2 cup of tea and cookies into the room.

“Ok. After I solve this mathematic question.” I can’t solve this. I looked at the amount of paper I had threw – mountain pile. He walked over to my side. “I teach you ok?” He smiled. He started explaining the question and solved the question. I took hours to think of it but he just took 10 minutes. I looked at him in disbelieve.

“Understand?” I nodded at him.

“Take a rest first ok?” I nodded.

“What time is it now?” I asked Aaron while munching on the cookie.

“12pm.” 12?!

“AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and run out of the room. We are meeting auntie for lunch, remember?

“Gui, What happened?” He chase after me.

“We are supposed to have lunch with your mum remember?” I looked at him. His eyes suddenly turn expressionless.

“Aaron..” He just nodded and walked to his room. I went back to my room and bath. After bathing, I walked down the stairs. I saw Aaron sitting at the living room.

“Ready to go?” My eyes lighten. I ran up to him. “Yes!” He smiled at me.

~At the company~

“Is Mrs Yan in her office?” I asked Jasmine.

“She is having a meeting now.”

“Oh ok. Then we wait for her here.” Jasmine nodded and continues with her work.

2 hours later, “Is Mrs Yan still having meeting?” I asked Jasmine.
(P.S.: By the way, Jasmine is Aaron’s mum secretary.)

“Yes. I think she would be out soon.” I looked at Aaron. He didn’t say anything from the moment we stepped into the company. I hold onto his hand.

Another 1 hour pass. I saw Jasmine walking out again. I walked up to her. “Is Mrs Yan out yet?”

“Not yet. She told me to bring 2 cups of tea for the both of you.” I then realized the tray she is holding on to. She placed the cups on the table and left. I looked at Aaron. He suddenly stood up and walked out to the lift.

“Aaron!” I called up to him.

“Let’s go.” He said coldly. I held on to his hand. He swing off my hand and walked into the lift. The tears started flowing out.

====================
Aw..

Signing off
bubblygal
17May
9:10AM