Chapter 7

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

It's Him

Chapter Seven: It’s him

*Gui Gui’s POV*

*BBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Oh no!! I’m not going to die in this way isn’t it?? I shut my eyes closely. AH!! Pain Pain. I’m die I’m die. Few seconds later..

“Hey! Hey!” Someone is nudging me. I open my eyes. Hey! I’m alive! I’m alive. I started smiling non-stop. “Have you been scare till you gone insane?” That voice. I turn to look at him. It’s him.

“Are you alright?” I’m stunned till unable to speak. After looking at me for a few seconds, he stood up and walked away. I quickly stand up and shouted for him. I run up to him when he stop and turn around to face me. “Thank you for saving me. Can I know your name?”

“It’s just a small case.” Cold. It froze me up. He walked away silently. I wanted to call him but do not know why, I didn’t. The moment I turn back to the bus stop, AH! My bus! I chase after the bus. Pant Pant. Phew. Luckily, I caught up the bus.

Arrived. My home. I looked at my watch. 6.15pm. Suddenly, I hope that just now the car would just ram me over. Sigh. I took the lift and walk up to my house, holding the keys right in front of the door. I’m scared. Slowly, I open the door. My dad stood right in front of the door. It shocked me which caused me to take a few steps back.

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW??” I lowered my head down and this pain gushed up from my leg. The beating didn’t stop. “WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO WHATEVER I SAY?? WHY ARE YOU SO DISOBEIDENT?!” I saw my mum walking towards me but I signal her to stop. This is my fate, isn’t it?

~Late at night~

I lay on my bed, unable to fall asleep. When am I able to leave this house?? I can’t take it anymore. I started crying again. My pillow got very wet again. My nose was blocked. Unable to breath, unable to breath. I cried to sleep in the end as always.

~The Next Day~
I managed to wake up at 6am this time to prepare breakfast for my dad, my mum and my elder sister. My dad always leaves work at 7am and my dad would always send my elder to school. Therefore, my elder sister would also wake up at the same time as my dad did. My mum does not work hence; sometimes she would secretly help me with the housework. However, sometimes my dad commands me to clean the house when he is at home. So is like double cleaning.
Same things happens every day, same routine, same workloads etc.

~In Classroom~

“Gui, How is it yesterday? Did your dad..”, She stops after seeing the new, fresh cane marks on my legs. “Gui..”
“I’m used to it anyway.” I force a smile out of my mouth. “Don’t lie to me. You are suffering so badly and why do you still want to say that you are used to it??” I kept in silent.

“Hello. Morning girls.” Calvin, as usual, he looks happy. “What happen? Both of you look gloomy.” I hint Hebe of not to tell Calvin what we are discussing about. “Nothing. We are just wondering why you aren’t here yet.”

“Oh. Haha.”

“You look happy today.” I said.

“Of course. My buddy is coming to our school today. He is also transferring into this school.” He smiled widely. Guess he is really that happy.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong, Ding Dong Ding Dong, Dong, Dong*

“Please settle down. We have a new transferred student today. I would like to introduce to the class, this is Arron.” Mr Yap announced to the class. It’s him.

Calvin rise up his hand, “Mr Yap, he will sit beside me.” “Ok. Arron, please go and take a seat. We will be starting lesson soon.” All the girls in the class seem to get very attracted to him.

~Break Time~

“Hey, let me introduce. Gui Gui, Hebe, please meet Arron. He is my best friend in Australia. We study together, sleep together, play together..” Arron stops him from saying by hitting him in his stomach. “Let’s go and eat.” He threw out some cold words and walked out from the classroom.

“Don’t mind him. He is like this but he is nice. I guarantee.” He chased after him and we followed behind them. We chose a table and sat down. We all went to buy our food separately.

“Gui Gui, This is the second day and I’m still seeing you eating bread. Are you on diet?” Calvin always asks this type of sensitive questions that I do not know how to answer him. I saw Arron looking at me.

“Ah Ya! On diet.”

“You are not that fat. You should eat more. I go get some food for you.” I stopped him before he really walks away.

“It’s ok. I fine with bread. Save the trouble.” I continue eating my bread. At the same time, I could feel a pair of eyes looking at me.

====================
=)

Signing off
bubblygal
16 April
5:17PM