Chapter 46

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Last Date

Chapter Forty Six: Last Date

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Aaron drove to some grass area?? Eh? No one at sight. Are we going to have picnic here? I don’t remember preparing any food. I nudged him.

“Where is this place?? It looks so remote.” He just smiled and parked his car along the small road. Both of us came out from the car and headed to our right. I followed behind him. We walked and walked before coming to an area of ground. I looked up. Helicopter? Where are we going?

“Gui, Let’s go.” We headed to the helicopter. Within 5 minutes, we are “flying”. This is the first time I’m sitting in a helicopter. At first I didn’t dare to look down but Aaron encouraged me to.

“Gui, its’ save. I’m here too. Look down. It’s pretty.” Slowly, I took a peek down. I got much relax after seeing the scenery. It is so beautiful. Calm blue oceans, green forests, and graceful birds. I smiled.

“It’s beautiful right?” I nodded at him. After 20 minutes of “flying”, we landed on this unknown island. This beach is so white and clean.

“Where is this place??”

“Just follow me.” He smiled. I followed behind him. Just less than 10 minutes, we reached the chalet. I can’t believe my eyes. Rows of chalet, beautiful beach, outdoor restaurant and varieties of facilities – SPA, hot spring, gym, swimming pool.

“Gui, we’ll live here today.” He showed me to my room and left. I stand at the balcony, facing the sea. Take in a deep breath. The air here is so fresh.

Aaron. I guess the world really pity on me. Such a girl like me would actually meet such a great guy in life. Once, I didn’t dare to hold on to him. Now, I wanted to cherish him so much. I wouldn’t bear to let him go but I know and understand what would be the best for him. Few days later, he will be leaving Taiwan already. Today would be our last date. I want to stay by his side all day. I turned to look around my room. He really left. Where did he gone to?? I walked out of my room and started looking for him.

He’s not in his room. I walked to the beach but he’s not there. However, at the beach, I saw a table full of food. I’m so hungry. It is my imagination?? I walk closer to take a look.

“Guess you are hungry already?” Aaron walked up to me with another 2 plates of food on his hand.

“You..” I pointed to him and then to the food on the table.

“I made all this.”

“You what??”

“I made all this, silly.”

“You know how to cook all this.”

“Yap. Hurry up and eat.” He pushes me to the chair. I took the fork and knife to cut one piece of the meat. It tastes good. I started eating more. Aaron started laughing. I looked up at him.

“What are you laughing at??” He came forward to me.

“You eat until the food is on your whole face, silly girl.” He started wiping off the crumbs away from my face. I looked at him. I could feel that I’m at the verge of crying. I just get touch so easily.

“Silly girl.” He hugged me.

Both of us started playing around the beach. We went to explore different parts of the island. Before the sun sets, we sat on the beach. I lay on Aaron’s shoulder.

“Aaron, will we stay like this forever?” He smiled.

“Not forever.” I sat up and looked at him. I was shocked by what he said. Not forever??

He turned around and looked into my eyes. “I want you to be with me always, whether in this life or next life. I want you to be with me, always.” I smiled at him. I turned to look across the sea.

“The sun set here is nice. Let me take a photo of it.” I took out of phone and shoot the photo. The first sun set that we see together. Suddenly, Aaron stood up.

“Aaron?”

He stood beside me. “May I have a dance with you?”

“Here?” He nodded. I put my hand on his. While dancing, all the sweet memories came back.

~Flashback~

“Get your hand off her!”, I punched the man directly at his face. Gui Gui. “Gui Gui, Are you ok? Are you hurt?” The stupid man tore her shirt! She kept on crying. How to comfort her? Suddenly, she shouted.

“Aaron. Look out! Behind!” The moment I turned around, a wooden bat is right before my eyes. Immediately, I raise up my hand to shield the blow. Argh!! I stood up and snatched the wooden bat away from the man. I started hitting the man with the wooden bat.

~End of Flashback~

~Flashback~

AH!!!!!! Ouch!! AH!!!” GUI?? I then realized. GUI!!! I rushed back to her house. My eyes widen. Unknowingly, I ran over to her and hug her tightly.

“Aaron! What are you doing??!! Go!! GO!!” I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving. Every of cane hit on me firmly. But I’m not leaving. If I leave, those pains would be on her instead. This is how the wounds on her hands came from.
~End of Flashback~

~Flashback~

I’m sorry.” I hugged her tightly. “It’s ok. Work is more important. I will understand. Take a breath first, silly.” Gui Gui is really a nice girl. I smiled at her.

“Have you eaten anything yet? I saved some vermicelli for you. And there is cake too. Let’s go.” She wanted to pull me back into the house where I held onto her.

“Aaron?” I pulled her up close to me and kiss her on her lips.

~End of Flashback~

~Flashback~

“Gui..” I looked up at him. “Will you accept me now? Can I be the one who stay at your side and protect you?”

“I..”

“I love you, Gui. I really do.” I went up to his ears and whispered to him. “I love you too.” His smile grew wider.

“So does it mean that you will accept me??” I nodded in response. “OH YES!!!!” He became too happy and started jumping around.

~End of Flashback~

Both of us stopped and looked at each other. He came closer to me. Our lips touch. I really hope that we can stay like this for long. But..

===========================
My exams are still going on.. Hehe.. But i updated.. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
3 June
11:16AM