Chapter 20

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

I like you

Chapter Twenty: I like you

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I heard some giggling which caused us to break away from each other. I feel so shy now. I lift up my head and saw Angela walking behind Calvin and Hebe. She looks kind of sad. I turned to look Aaron. It’s because of me and him which made her sad isn’t it? I feel kind of bad. Should I not get so close to Aaron? Or should I treat it as I didn’t feel anything? Would that be bad? I buried my head into the teddy bear. Sigh.

“Hehe. Stop making fun of them. Let’s go and play other things!!” Hebe is so excited. I nodded at her.

“Let’s go.” Aaron held on to my hand and followed behind the both of them. Angela was left alone walking behind us. I loosen my hand from Aaron’s hand. I turned around to hook onto Angela’s arm. I smiled at her. “Let’s walk together.”

I’m sorry, Aaron. Throughout the playing at the amusement park, I always include Angela between Aaron and me. I could see that he is quite unhappy about it. I’m so mixed up now. But, Aaron didn’t tell me that he love me. I shouldn’t think too much. Maybe it’s all my imagination. Sigh.

“Are you all hungry? Let’s go to the nearest restaurant and have our dinner.” We walked our way out and went opposite the amusement park to “Bingo Restaurant”.

“5 people. Thank you.” The waiter greeted us and led us to our table which is near the window. Calvin and Hebe sat together, opposite Aaron and me. Angela was sitting beside me.

“What do you want to eat, bebe?” My god. All my hairs stand up. Calvin and Hebe are so mushy but they are sweet in another way. “Anything would be fine.” She smiled at him. I looked thru the menu. The prices stated on the menu just freaked me out.

“Gui, what would you like to eat?” Calvin asked me. I don’t know what to choose. Either dish is so expensive. “I’ll order for her.” I turned to Aaron. “What?”
“The steak here is nice.”

“But..” He smiled at me. “Don’t worry about the price.” How on earth did he know that? I simply do not know how to further reject him. So I kept silent.

“Sister, what would you like to have?”

“I’ll get one of those steaks too.” She smiled at Calvin. I got so uncomfortable at that moment.

“Waiter, I would like to have 3 steaks – medium and 2 plates of chicken spaghetti. Thank you.” Calvin called out to the waiter.

“What drinks would you like to have?”

“5 glasses of plain water will do. Thanks.” The waiter walked away with the orders.

Suddenly, Aaron stood up. Everyone looked at him. “Washroom.” He walked away after saying it. After he left, I moved to sit on his seats. Firstly, I like to sit near the window or at the corner. Secondly, I do not feel like sitting between the both of them. It just feels uneasy.

Just then, the food arrived. It was fast. “Let’s eat first.” Calvin signals us to eat. Just as I started eating, Aaron came back. He stunned for a few seconds before sitting down. He turned and looked at me. I smiled at him and continue eating. Guess I must have made him unhappy again. Throughout the dinner, we didn’t talk much. All of the laughter came from Calvin and Hebe.

“So full. Bebe, Are you full?” Calvin looked at Hebe. “Yap!”

“Where do we go next?!!” Calvin is still so energetic. “Can we go to the beach?” Hebe asked and she looked at the 3 of us. I nodded at her. “Yeah!!!”

“Let’s go. Can I have the bill please?” Calvin signals to waiter. “Calvin, I pay for this meal.” Aaron told Calvin and he nodded in return. We made our way back to the amusement car park and headed to the beach. Angela sat in Calvin’s car this time.

~On Aaron’s car~

“Thanks for the dinner.” He just nodded and kept silent. He seems to be thinking about something so I decided to keep silent.

“Gui..” He shocked me. I thought we were going to keep silent throughout the journey. “Yes?” He paused for a moment. “I..”

“Ya?”

“Never mind.” He gave up on telling the things that he wanted to tell me. What he wanted to say? About Angela? Does he.. I stopped thinking. I wouldn’t want to continue these thoughts either.

“Reached. Let’s go down.” Aaron unbuckle his seatbelt and came out of the car. I followed behind him.

“Aaron!” Calvin shouted for him. Aaron turned to look at him. “Look after my sister. Hebe and I go walked around the beach.” Before Aaron could even say anything, Calvin pulled Hebe off. Now, left the 3 of us standing there like some statues completely do not know what to do.

“Gui, Let’s sit at the big rock over there.” Aaron pointed to the big rock at my right. And he pulled me off. “But.. What are about Angela?” He ignored what I say and continued to walk over to the big rock.

“Aaron!” Aaron stopped when he heard Angela calling his name. I turned around and looked at Angela. I turned back to Aaron and nudged his hand. He turned around and faced Angela. “What do you want?” The moment Aaron said this, her eyes seems like she is going to cry anytime.

“I..” Aaron got impatient and turned away, wanting to pull me off when she said this.

“I like you!” Both of us stopped moving and stood onto the ground.

====================
sorry to keep you all waiting.. Updated!!

Signing off
bubblygal
27April
8:09PM