Chapter 24

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Birthday “Surprise”

Chapter Twenty Four: Birthday “Surprise”

~The Next Day~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Aaron didn’t come to school today. Did he fall sick? Or did something happen to him? Hebe and Calvin didn’t want to say when I asked them. This makes me worry. After school, we went to Calvin’s house. I thought I would see Aaron there. But he wasn’t there.

“Hebe, Where’s Aaron?”

“Are you missing him? He would be happy if he knows this.” She started giggling. Eh? “Ok! Hurry up and change.” She passed me the gown that we bought yesterday. Both of us change into our night gown and started to do the make-up.

“Hebe, I do not know how to make-up.”

“I’ll help you with it.” I looked over to the door. Angela was there. She looks really pretty with the gown and the make-up.

“Thanks.” She walked over to me and helped me to do the make-up.

“Open your eyes now.” I slowly open my eyes. AH! Is this me? Is this me? I couldn’t even recognize myself.

“OMG! Gui, you look damn pretty!!!”

“Thank you.” I lowered down my head, feeling shy.

“Are you girls ready to go??” Calvin knocked on the door and entered the room. He is shocked. “Oh My. 3 pretty girls!! Haha.” He walked over to Hebe. “May I have the honor to dance with you?” He bent down lifting his hand up.
Hebe hit Calvin hands. “Don’t play already la.” She is blushing madly now.

Calvin smiled and hugged Hebe on her waist. “Let’s go now.” We walked to Calvin’s car and he drove to Aaron’s house.

The moment we came out of the house. This is pretty. There are lots of decorations around his house and lots of people at his house garden. Looking carefully at the people, they are from our school. What is happening? We went to the side of the pool to get our food. I tapped on Hebe’s shoulder.

“What is happening?” She just smiled and says, “Do you want to eat anything?” C’mon. How long do they want to hide from me? Just then, everyone started clapping. I turned around to see Aaron on the stage. He looks so different. Maybe is because of the spotlights that makes him looks different. But.. He really got the attention from me at that moment.

“Thank you for coming to my birthday party.” BIRTHDAY PARTY??!! “Please enjoy yourself here. The refreshments are at the side of the pool. Please help yourself.” Why they hide from me? I didn’t prepare any presents for him!!
Slowly, the lights turned dim and he walked towards me. The spotlight followed him. He bows down with his hand out. “May I have a dance with you?” Everyone started cheering. I put my hand onto his and he leads me to the middle of the stage.

“I do not know how to dance.” I whispered softly to him. “Just follow me.” He winked at me. He guides me carefully with the steps. Although I would step onto his foot occasionally, he is patient with me. Slowly, more and more pairs come up to the middle of the floor and dance, including Hebe and Calvin.

“Why didn’t you tell me today is your birthday?”

“I wanted to surprise you.”

“Isn’t this is your birthday? Why would you want to surprise me? And I didn’t prepare any present for you!”
He smiled and says, “You already gave me the present.”

“Huh? When did I..” He cut off my sentence. “The shirt that you gave me that night.” Just then, the music stopped. I thought it ended so I wanted to walk down the stage but Aaron held on to me.

Aaron? He walked to the microphone and speaks. “Today is a special day for me. Not only today is my birthday, and also I have something to ask the person who is important to me.” Aaron then turned to me. “Gui..” I looked at him in shocked. What he want to say?

“I love you. Will you allow me to protect you forever and hold onto your hand till the end of the world?” What? I completely froze onto the ground. I..

==============
comments!!

Signing off
bubblygal
1 May
9:33AM