Chapter 2

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

My Savior

Chapter Two: My Savior

~The Next Day~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Bright and Sunny!!! *Yawn*I stare at the clock. Ahhhhhh!! Oh no.. *Knock Knock*

“Gui, are you awake?? Your dad had already left for work. I already prepare breakfast for him before he left.” Phew. Thanks mum. “I’m awake. I’m washing up, preparing to go to school. I will go out in a minute.”

“Morning, Mum”, I smile at her. She is like an angel but when my dad is in the house, *sigh*, she can’t even protect me. When will my prince charming appear in my life??

“I’m off to school now. Bye mum.” I waved good-bye and left the house. School is just 2 streets away from my house. Walking down the path, looking at the sky, breathing in fresh air, just makes my day better than staying at home.

“Ouch!!”

“Sorry Sorry!”, throwing down 2 words and ran off after knocking me. He looks kind of strange. He was wearing a thick cotton jacket and a cap that covered half of his face.

Ah! My wallet! Where is it?? I started panicking, looking all over my bag. I remember putting it into my bag. Yes! Should be him. That guy. I started running frantically looking all over for him. Worst is that I don’t even see his face just now.

“Ouch!!” , Who is it this time??

“Sorry Sorry”

“Never mind, it’s ok” , he said. I looked up and smile at him before continue running but he called out for me.

“Hey!”, I turned around. “Are you looking for this??” MY WALLET!!! “How do you get this??” He smiled.

~Flashback~

*His’ POV*

I was driving my sports car to school. This is my first day to school. I just return to Taiwan 2 days for 2 days. I was a transferred student from Australia.

On my way to school, I saw this girl wearing the same uniform as I do. She looks kind of cute. But the person who was walking behind her caught my eyes. He looks kind of suspicious. Yes. I was right. I chased after the guy and get her wallet back.
~End of flashback~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Thank you so much. I do not know what will happen if I lose my wallet.” , I feel so relieved. My whole week’s pocket money is in it. If I lost it, I do not even have money to buy bread for lunch. Every week, my dad only gives me $20. I will save half of it and spent the other half on lunch. Phew.

“Really thank you so much.”

“No problem. You do not need to say thank you for so many times.”

“You are a student of my school too??”

“Yea. I just got transferred to the school today. C’mon. Let’s go. We are getting late to school.” , I looked at my watch. AH! I hurried and walked.

I heard him laughing. “Hey!” I turn around and he started pulling me into his car. “You do not have to walk, silly. Let me drive you there. We are of the same school remember?” , he smile.

“Sorry to trouble you again.”

“No problem. Let’s go.” I hopped on to the car. “Hey, I have not asked you for your name.”

He smiled.

I'm sorry if this chapter is too short.. I hope to update more.. haha..

Signing off
bubblygal
13 April
14:17pm