Chapter 31

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Exams coming

Chapter Thirty One: Exams coming

~The Next Day~

*Aaron’s POV*

I didn’t sleep well yesterday night. I kept on thinking about Gui Gui. I was still worrying about her. I quickly get up from the bed and went into the toilet to wash up. I change into my uniform and went out of the room. Eh? What smells so nice? I walked down the stairs and saw Hebe walking out of the kitchen.

“Hebe, are you cooking?” Hebe looked up at me and shook her head.

“Morning, Aaron. I’m not the one cooking. I’m going to call Calvin up.” And she started giggling and walked up the stairs. I walked towards the kitchen. To my surprise, Gui Gui was the one cooking. I stared at her in disbelieved.

“Gui?”

“Morning Aaron.” And she smiled at me.

“How did you..” She came forward and hugs me. “Thank you.” I touched her face.

“Ahem Ahem. Cough Cough.” Stupid Calvin. Calvin walked towards us. “Gui, how are you feeling?”

“Yea, I’m fine. I’m sorry to let you all worry about me.”

“Silly girl. Why do you need to say sorry about this?” Hebe went up and hugged Gui Gui. “I want you to be happy, Gui. Sorry for not being with you.” Gui shook her head and smiled.

Then, I smell something wrong. Eh!

“Is the egg burning?” I asked.

“AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gui Gui screams and quickly wanted to scoop the egg up. “Ouch.” I quickly rushed up to her. “Are you ok? Huh? You should be more careful!!”

“I’m sorry.” I examine at her hand when I heard some giggling at the back.

“Bebe, I think we should leave them alone. We are very bright here you know? Let’s go out ok?”

“OK OK!!!” And they both giggles while walking out of the kitchen. It’s so awkward now.

“Aaron, I’m fine.” She smiled at me. I nodded and help her scoop up the egg. The egg looks blacker now. Haha. She continues cooking and I help her to bring the food outside.

“Let’s eat!!” Calvin happily started eating.

~In school~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Class Class, Listen up. Exams are around the corner, please start revising your work.” Mr Yap announced to the class.

Exams. Sigh. I need to start studying again. I need help!! Sigh. Who can I ask? I turned to look at Hebe. She is already frowning. Sigh.

~After school~

“Bebe, what happened?” Calvin went over to Hebe.

“Gui?” You know what? Both of our heads are lying on the tables. Sigh. Exams.

“Sigh. Exams.” Both of us said together. Both of them look very puzzled.

“What’s wrong with exams?” Calvin asked.
“Nothing’s wrong. It’s just that we didn’t really understand the subjects. Then..” Sigh.

“Oh. That’s a small problem. We can coach the both of you.” Calvin said it out so easily. Both of us looked at him.

“Serious?” I turned to look at Aaron and he nodded at me.

“We can coach the both of you now. But before we do that, let’s go and eat first!!!” Calvin grabbed Hebe’s hand and off the classroom.

“Hey hey..” Aaron and I laughed at the both of them and ran up to the both of them.

~At Sweet cakes Café~

“Gui, what do you want to eat?” Aaron asked me.

“Huh? I..” Then I whisper to him. “I ran out of money.” He smiled at me.

“Just order. I will pay.”

“But..” He shook his head at me. “What you want?” Sigh. Aaron can be quite demanding sometimes but he did it just because he cares about it.

“Ok. I want chocolate cheesecake.” I smiled at him.
When the desserts arrived, we started eating.

“Oh ya! Remember to go to the airport today.” Calvin spoke out of the sudden.

“Why?” I asked him.

“My sister is leaving tonight.”

“So fast?”

“Yea.” So sad. We just went out for a few times only.

~At the airport~

Angela hugged both Hebe and me. “Take care ok?” Angela nodded.

“I’m glad that I met the both of you.”

“Me too.” I said.

“Me three!!” Hebe happily said. Angela walked up to Calvin and hugged him.

“Bye brother. Take good care of Hebe. If I find you bully my future sister-in-law, you will get it from me!”

“I got back-up now, see whether you dare to bully me huh!” Hebe boasts to Calvin.

Angela walked up to Aaron. “Please take good care of Gui Gui. She needed you. I’m glad that she has you with her.” Aaron nodded at her and Angela smiled back in return. She pulled me to Aaron’s side and took my hand to put on his. She smiled and turned around.

“Bye.” She waved and walked into the departure hall.

*Angela’s POV*

The moment I turned around, tears begin flowing down. I’m going to miss him but Gui Gui needs him more than I do. I wish them all the best.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I looked at Aaron. I asked myself this question a lot of times but.. Will he be my prince?

======================
Wait. Better coming up..

Signing off
bubblygal
8May
6:01PM