Chapter 17

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

She’s back

Chapter Seventeen: She’s back

*Aaron’s POV*

She seems to be dazing so much today. She wasn’t paying attention to the class either. This distracted me too. I wasn’t paying much attention either. I must give her the bracelet today. But how to approach her? She has been dazing again when Calvin asks whether she wanted to go for lunch.

“Gui? Gui?” Hebe started waving her hand in front of Gui Gui.

“Sorry. What What?”

“Calvin was asking whether you want to go and buy something to eat.” What is she thinking?

“Oh ok. Never mind. I’m not hungry. You all can go ahead.” She’s not eating? Is she worried about the money? I took a last glance of her before walking out of the classroom. I should get her something to eat. I quickly increased my walking pace to the sandwich bar.

“Hey, why are you walking so fast?” Calvin shouted but I ignored him. He looks so puzzled standing there. What does she likes? I looked around and took a ham and cheese sandwich. I hope she eats this. After buying, I headed back to the classroom.

“Calvin, I go back to the classroom first.” He saw me holding onto the sandwich. I guess he knows what I’m doing. He nodded to me and left with Hebe.

The moment I walked to the classroom door. I saw a guy passing Gui Gui a box. Guess is chocolates huh. My eyes widen when I heard this.

“I like you. Can you be with me?” The guy stared into her eyes. Does the chocolates that Gui Gui make is for him?

*Gui Gui’s POV*

EH? What What? Am I hearing things? Then, my eyes caught him standing at the door. Aaron. Oh man. His face looked so pissed. He started walking towards me. “You better eat something.” He handed me the sandwich and walked out of the classroom. His cold eyes came back again. “Wait up, Aaron.” I ran up to him and grab his arms. He turned and looked at me. This makes me so nervous.

I slowly lift up the box of chocolates that I was holding on to from the beginning of the class. “This is for you.” I don’t even dare to look at him now. I slowly lift up my head to take a peek at him. At that very moment, he pulled my hand around his waist and he hugged me tightly. He whispered into my ears, “Thank you.” I like the warm you giving me, Aaron. I smiled sweetly.

“Ahem Ahem. What are we missing here?” We quickly break apart. I started blushing like mad. Hebe happily skipped to me and held onto my arms. She started giggling. This makes me feel more embarrassed than before. Oh ya! I suddenly remember the guy in our class. I turned around and looked at him. He seems to be staring at us from the moment I ran up to Aaron. I walked up to him.

“I’m sorry. Thank you for your chocolates anyway. I appreciate that.” I smiled at him. He nodded and walked out of the classroom sadly. Guess I’ve hurt him.

“Hey, have you given it to her yet?” Calvin asked Aaron. Give what? “I’m planning to give her tonight. Hehe.”

Calvin started to look at Hebe. “Oh anyway..” Scare me. I was thinking that for that moment Calvin wouldn’t speak. “Come over to my place today. Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day!!” He looks so happy. It would be cruel if I say no huh. I nodded at him. “Buddy, you come along too. You are not allowed to say no.” He nodded at him and he walked up to me. He seems that he has something to tell me? Before he could even say anything, the school bell rang. Sigh.

“Ok. Get back to your seats now.” Mr Kwek!! Why do you even come in at such a wrong timing!! Argh. Everyone started moving back to their seats including Aaron. Sigh.

~After school~

“Let’s go!!!” Calvin started rushing and pushing us out of the classroom. I nearly trip man. Why does he have to be so excited? Aiyo. I get onto Aaron’s car and Hebe get onto Calvin’s car. The atmosphere is weird. What should we talk about?

“Erm..” We looked at each other. We spoke at the same time. What to continue now?

“You can start first.” He told me. What should I say? Oh ya.

“Aaron, just now in the classroom, you seems like you have something to tell me, is it?” He just nodded and focused on his driving. Ok then. I guess I have to wait.

25minutes later, Aaron drive into this road which leads us to this big bungalow? Or bigger than a bungalow? Small fountain, swimming pool, garden. I remembered Aaron’s house also have such facilities. How lucky they are to be born in this type of environment. Four of us stepped out of the car and went into Calvin’s house.

Oh My!! He really decorated his house. “Calvin, what is all this supposed to be?” He smiled widely. “Celebrate Valentine’s Day of course! The 2 of you please help yourself huh. Hebe, let’s go.” And he pulled Hebe away. Hey! Now what? I take a look at Aaron.

“Let’s go walked around.” He said, holding onto my hand and pulled me out to the garden. Without any notice, he stopped suddenly. Scare me. “This is for you.” He handed me a small box. “What’s inside?”

“Open it and you will know.” He smiled at me. I opened the box and saw this bracelet inside. “Do you like it?” I nodded at him and continue looking at the bracelet. I smiled – Thank you, Aaron.

“I put it on for you.” He took the bracelet out from the box and hang in around my wrist. “Must wear it always ok?” I nodded at him.

*Splash*

What was that? “AH!! Help Help!!” What happened? “Let’s go take a look.” Aaron held onto my hand and walked towards the place where the sound came from.

“Help! Help!” Someone is drowning. Aaron quickly takes off his shoes and jump into the water. I quickly rushed to the other side of the pool where Aaron is going to place the girl. The girl is unconscious so Aaron did CPR for her. I don’t like this feeling. Who is she?

======================
Finally updated.. Sorry to let you all wait.. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
24April
8:39PM