Chapter 16

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Valentine’s Day

Chapter Sixteen: Valentine’s Day

~Valentine’s Day – 14 February~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“My heart is beating so fast. Breathe in breathe out.” This is the first time I ever see Hebe getting so tensed up. “Their tables are filled with gifts, do you think he will accept mine?”

“Yes. He will accept yours and throw the others away.” She has been asking this question from the moment I came into the class. Here they come.

“Morning Girls!” Calvin looks happier today. Ah huh! It’s because of the occasion I think. Haha. I smile to Aaron who is walking behind Calvin. He doesn’t seem to see me. What’s wrong with him?

“Morning, Calvin!” They smiled to each other.

“Where is my table?” Calvin is acting huh? I pointed to the table beside me and he let out a laugh. “Can’t even see my table but only the gifts.” He turned to Aaron’s table. “Hoho. His is worst than mine”

“What are you so happy about?” He seems so pissed off, looking at the mountain gifts on his table. He doesn’t like chocolates? What about mine? Should I give him?

“Chill buddy. I take it off your table. Haha.” Calvin started taking all the gifts away from Aaron’s table and put on his table. “Great! I can’t even see the front now.”

“Over-exaggerating, Calvin.” I pass him a plastic bag than Hebe wanted to give him.

“Buddy, you sure you do not want any of them?” I saw him shaking his head. Calvin started giggling and whispered something to him which caused Aaron to give him a cold stare.

“All right all right! I know I know.” And Calvin continues giggling.

*Aaron’s POV*

Calvin is very happy today. He is getting so excited over this occasion. I should say that he is waiting for a perfect time to give Hebe the gift instead. Or hoping for her to give him something? What about me? The bracelet. How am I supposed to give her? What should I say? How? I’m too engrossed in thinking about all this questions that I didn’t notice anyone else. I walked to my table and saw a pile of gifts. Calvin was like so happy when he saw all the gifts. Sigh. I can’t even see my whole table. Pissed.
“Hoho. His is worst than mine” Stupid Calvin.

“What are you so happy about?” Maybe because I’m too vexed over the bracelet which caused me to be so fed up. Argh. And Calvin is still joking away.

“Chill buddy. I take it off your table. Haha.” He started taking all the gifts from my table onto his table.“Great! I can’t even see the front now.”

“Buddy, you sure you do not want any of them?” I shook my head. He came near me and whispered to me. “I know you are waiting for Gui Gui to give you chocolates right? Haha.” Stupid. I turned to him and stared at him. Maybe he’s right. Sigh. I do not know!!

“All right all right! I know I know.” And Calvin continues to giggle. Sigh.

“Ok Ok, class. Get ready for lesson. And put away your gifts.” Miss Lim is referring to Calvin. He is still happily keeping the gifts into the bag.

“Yes, Miss Lim. Keeping in progress.”

~Break Time~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

How should I give him? I held onto the box of chocolates tightly.

“Gui? Gui?” Hebe started waving her hand in front of me. I then realized. “Sorry. What What?”

“Calvin was asking whether you want to go and buy something to eat.”

“Oh ok. Never mind. I’m not hungry. You all can go ahead.” I smiled and signal them to go. Yesterday just spend much on the ingredients, can’t afford to spend more. I think I will be fine not eating lunch. Yea. I nodded to myself. Aaron took a last glance of me before leaving the room with them. I sat alone in the class thinking of how to give him the chocolates. Sigh. Why is it so difficult? Suddenly a figure walked into the classroom. I thought it was them who came back but it isn’t.

“Erm.. May I know who are you looking for?” I asked him.

“Hi..” Why is he so nervous? “Hi? You are?”

“I’m from the other class. This.” He passed me a box of chocolates. This made me so surprised. “This is for.. me?” Are you sure? For me? “Yes.” He smiled at me. We looked at each other for a moment. And never I knew, he is standing at the door.

==============
Comments please!!

Signing off
bubblygal
23April
8:42AM