Chapter 49

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Double Happiness

Chapter Forty Nine: Double Happiness

~The day of Marriage~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Hebe and I are in the waiting room of the church.

“Gui, I’m so nervous.” I smiled at her.

“Silly, breathe in and out. Relax.” Just then, Hebe’s parents came into the room.

“Hebe, It’s good to see you getting marry. Mum feel relieve now.”

“Mum..” Hebe hugged her mum.

“My daughter is so pretty today.”

“Dad..” Hebe hit his dad’s arm. Suddenly, Hebe’s mum started sobbing.

“Mum, why are you crying??”

“Mum is just happy.”

“Silly you. Today is our daughter’s marriage and you are crying.” Hebe’s dad went over to Hebe’s mum and put his arm over Hebe’s mum’s shoulder.

“It’s time for the bride to go out.” A woman came into the room.

“Ok. Let’s get ready.” Hebe hooked her hands onto her dad’s arm.

The wedding bell rang. I walked on the red carpet first, leading into the church and followed by Hebe with her dad. Calvin’s face is filled of happiness. I’m so happy for the both of them. Both of them took the pledge.

“I do.”

“Both of you may exchange the rings now.” So sweet of them.

“You may kiss the bride now.” Calvin slowly bends down and kissed Hebe on her lips. Everyone in the church cheer for the both of them.

“Let’s go out and throw the bouquet of flowers now!!” Hebe came over and grabbed on to my hand.

“Gui, you must go and catch it too!!” What’s wrong with the both of them? I didn’t have the intention to catch the flowers. I stood there silently. Every girl is like standing in front of me, aiming to get the flowers.

“Ready? 1, 2, 3!!” Hebe threw the flowers high up in to the sky and in came flying down. Then, I fall into my hands. Eh??!! Hebe smiled widely.

“Congrats, Gui.” Hebe said.

“I.. I..”

“Gui, we have a present to give it to you.” Calvin said.

“Shouldn’t I be the one giving presents to the both of you??” Calvin pointed behind. I turned around. Everyone who is crowding behind separated into 2, which leave an empty space in between. I slowly looked up. He looks familiar. Eh??!!

“Aaron?? When did you..”

“I’m back.” He smiled. He slowly walked to me.

“You looked pretty today.” Is really him?? Is it really him?? I’m not dreaming right???

“Gui, are you ok??” Hebe came up to me.

Without saying anything, I throw the bouquet of flowers to him and ran away.

“Gui??!!” Everyone shouted.

“Why are you still standing here?? Chase after her!!” Calvin started pushing Aaron. Aaron passes the flowers back to Hebe and chased after me.

I do not know why but I.. I just kept on running till I reach the beach. He caught up with me and hugged me tightly from behind.

“Gui, stop running away from me.” I have always been running away. I do not know how many times he has told me to stop running away from him.

“I miss you.”

=========================
Signing off
bubblygal
10 June
6:18PM