Misreading

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next several nights had gotten easier. Seohyun fell asleep easier and usually slept until JungKook told her to get up. They both liked it better that way, because JungKook could work on things without being distracted and Seohyun was allowed to wake up later. "Seohyun-ah, what are you doing up this early?" JungKook asked as Seohyun entered the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I got cold," she replied. JungKook chuckled and turned around to hug her back.

"Okay, then you can hang out with me. I think one of my friends is coming over later today, so don't get too bored, okay?" He joked. Seohyun pouted and released him with a nod.

"Fine. I can't sleep forever, you know. I can sleep for a long time but not forever. That's called being dead and I've never had the pleasure to go so easily."

JungKook nodded. "I didn't expect you to sleep forever. Just long enough to not be bored. I'm not gonna be doing anything much for a while, though. What are you gonna do?" JungKook asked, pulling a laptop out of a book shelf in the front room. Seohyun thought it was a clever place to put something valuable like that.

"I don't know. Would you want to look for Tiffany with me?" She asked. JungKook shook his head.

"I really doubt we have time for it. It's 3 right now and my friend is coming at 3:30," he said, checking his phone for the time. "But if you want, you can come to the couch with me and watch TV while I send a few emails," he said with an awkward, forced smile like he was nervous about her answer. One of those smiles that said "please? I don't feel like doing anything else."

"Fine, but I'll still be bored," she said with a pout. JungKook smiled.

"Thank you~ Oh, and could you get dressed please? You really shouldn't be walking around in your sleep clothes like that," he suggested. She groaned and went into his room to change.

When she came out, she wore a mint green long-sleeved t-shirt with a black pocket on the left side of her chest and black sleeves and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with her hair in a sleek ponytail. She wore the same make-up as always, with a bit more eyeliner than usual, but JungKook didn't mind.

Several minutes later, after Seohyun had decided that TV was a mindless activity that made her feel dumber than she actually was, there was a knock on the front door. JungKook perked up and closed his laptop, putting it away in the front room before he answered the door. He smiled brightly at the girl and Seohyun stood close behind, watching over his shoulder.

"Hey, JungKook. You know we could've done this at my place..." She said shyly.

"Nonsense. I don't think I would make it, anyway. It's not like we'll be in here the whole time anyway. You can come in, Sojin," he offered, standing aside to let her inside.

"Oh, your place is pretty small," Sojin stated as she looked around.

"Yeah, well, it's just me here-"

"And me!" Seohyun cut him off. Sojin glanced over at the girl and smiled softly.

"Who's this?" She asked, nodding at Seohyun.

"Seohyun. She's staying with me," he answered. Sojin motioned him over and cupped her hand over his ear to whisper something. JungKook giggled and pulled away, hitting her lightly on the arm. "You're worse than I thought."

Seohyun, on the other hand, didn't like what was happening between them. Not at all. They were laughing at her and exchanging little lies about her, she knew it, and Seohyun didn't appreciate it at all.

"Seohyun?" JungKook asked. She raised her head with an expectant look on her face. "Can you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter