Love Again

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun woke up on the couch next to JungKook, which was confusing to her because she could've sworn she fell asleep in the guest room. But she liked being in his arms, and she turned around to see his face. He looked pale and colourless, aside from from the red splotches on his cheeks, and he was breathing heavy, but he was still handsome as ever.

It was unfair how much he reminded her of YongHwa. Not by looks, obviously, but by the subtle similarities in personality and sweet little things they liked or did. YongHwa liked to dance with her and he always managed to make her smile. JungKook had a harder time in that sense, but then again, she was a demon and she snapped over stupid things. YongHwa would tell her she was pretty. He would write songs for her and sometimes, she could write lyrics on his page and he would smile and say it was beautiful.

YongHwa was so good to her; it was a shame she let him go before she let him in, because he was a good guy and he didn't deserve the amount of heartbreak he must've received.

But he was in the past, a past she didn't like to relive, and JungKook was in the present. YongHwa would be writing pretty words for songs, and maybe some girl would spell those same words on his tongue when they kissed. A girl with more passion and a grasp on the real world, instead of the immature, shy, and girly personality that Seohyun showed to him. He was better off now.

"Hey, Seo," JungKook croaked. Seohyun frowned at his voice.

"Do you want tea?" She asked shyly and softly, a hopeful look in her eyes like Please JungKook I want you to be better and tea might help please I want tea to help you feel better.

JungKook smiled at the offer and nodded, letting her out of his arms and off the couch. "Do you know where the tea is?" He asked, his voice still clogged and dark.

"Oh, yeah. Umm, Taehyung taught me," she said with a smile. JungKook nodded and turned over as she left into the kitchen to make tea. She got a kettle and filled it with water before switching the temperature on the stove.

The front door opened and in walked YoonGi and Yoona. And Seohyun immediately pulled down the end of her shirt because she was only wearing blue underwear. She was blushing madly when YoonGi looked over. "Something wrong?" He asked. She smiled nervously and shook her head.

"No, I just-"

"Oh, you're just not wearing pants. Seohyun, it's okay, he knows what you would look like," Yoona said dismissively, smiling at her. Seohyun waited until the two walked into the living room to let go of the bottom of her shirt.

"Yoona, don't act like you wouldn't want to see her," he giggled in her ear. Yoona elbowed him.

"I'm not attracted to my friends. I mean, are you attracted to JungKook?" She asked.

"No, but she's hotter," he replied.

"We are not discussing this. JungKook! Wake up!" Yoona shouted. JungKook groaned and sat up, rubbing his head at the sight of his friends.

"Aish, can you not be so loud? Please?" He whined.

"Oh yeah, you're sick. I forgot," she giggled. JungKook took the blanket off his body, swinging his legs over the side of the couch, and rested his head in his palms as he put his elbows on his knees.

"Yeah, Yoona. I don't exactly appreciate loud noises, either. So if you could just not yell like you can't be heard in two meters, that would help."

"JungKook, I'm gonna get dressed," Seohyun told him as she scurried off into his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter