Ruined Sketchbooks

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home," JungKook stated, closing the door behind him. Seohyun came out of the living room, her eyes slightly squinted and her smile broad as she saw him.

"JungKook-ah, I thought you'd never get home. Taehyung left at 7 or something and I've been so bored," she told him. "Taehyung got me dinner, by the way."

"Oh, did he? That sounds exciting," he responded with a smile, and Seohyun noticed how his eyelids kept drooping closed and he ran his fingers through his black hair to stay awake. She pouted and came over to wrap her arms around his waist. He was tense for a second before he hugged her back. "What's this for?"

"You looked tired," she said as she pulled back. He chuckled under his breath and nodded, entangling his fingers in his hair once again.

"Well, I am. Did Taehyung treat you well?" JungKook asked. Seohyun nodded eagerly.

"We got to draw flowers and watched TV, and we looked for Tiffany a bit and he took me out to dinner. It was a pretty good day, JungKook," she answered.

"That sounds really fun. I'm glad I asked him to- Wait, what did you draw on?" JungKook asked, suddenly alarmed and awake. She furrowed her eyebrows and went back into the living room to retrieve the sketchbook she and Taehyung had used. JungKook took it when she gave it to him, flipping through the pages. He looked so disappointed as he found her pictures, which was confusing and sad to her because she thought she did a very good job on the drawings. She tried her hardest, at least.

"What's wrong?" She asked anxiously. JungKook sighed as he flipped it shut and let his hand fall to his side.

"You weren't supposed to draw in this one. It's ruined now, you used the wrong pencils and you pressed too hard. The marks are pressed into the pages and the graphite will rub off on the back of other pages. I could just throw it away now-"

"No, don't do that! I like them!" She protested.

"But they're useless," he said.

"Yeah, and so are you, but I deal with it anyway!" She hissed, taking the sketchbook from his hand and hugging it to her chest, and he rolled his eyes at her when he saw that her eyes had gone black.

"Seohyun, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. I'm not going to put up with you right now. You can sleep in my bed if you promise you won't it up like you did with my sketchbook," he snarled, eyes narrowing at her. And he felt his head pounding and throbbing with a powerful migraine, whose cause was a pissed and unreasonable demon, but he didn't show that it hurt. Right now, he was still trying to be pissed at Seohyun.

"I don't speak to sailors, JungKook," she said menacingly, and he felt his whole body ache at the line.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter