Something I need

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What song are we gonna do this time?" Seohyun asked as JungKook pulled her into the dance building.

"Yah, be careful with her, JungKook, she's wearing heels!" Jimin warned him, coming out from behind the receptionist desk to save Seohyun if she fell. JungKook giggled.

"Hyung, you're so tiny," he stated. Jimin looked up into Seohyun's eyes and noticed that she was actually his height now.

"No, I'm not, I'm the best height, and it looks like Seohyun knows it too," Jimin replied. Seohyun chuckled and nodded affirmatively.

"JungKook's too tall," Seohyun agreed with a playful giggle.

"Okay, sure, I'm too tall, and I'm also too young. Oh well, nobody's perfect," he said, holding her hand and they walked to the dance room. "Write us in, will you, Jimin? Thanks, buddy," he added, not even looking back for a response.

As they got into the dance studio, Seohyun smiled brightly at the room. It was the same one as last time, but she still seemed so impressed. But JungKook knew the only impressive thing in the room was her.

Today, she'd decided on black heeled boots that got to her ankles, a white button-up shirt with sleeves down to her elbows, and a red and puffy miniskirt. And she looked fantastic, even in something so simple. What he wouldn't have given to mess up her pretty red lipstick and run his fingers through that pretty, wavy brown hair, and he wanted to stare into those bold, made-up eyes. Maybe he had a thing for eyeliner, or maybe he just had a thing for Seohyun.

"Seohyun?" JungKook called out after he set up the music. She looked up over from the mirror and gave him a curious look.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to say that you look really nice," he told her with a grin. She smiled shyly at the floor.

"Thank you," she replied. JungKook started a song, "All of me," by John Legend, and quickly came over to begin dancing with her. "JungKook, I don't know how to say this, but-"

"What would I do without your smart- Hmm?" He hummed. This time, they were significantly closer to each other, with JungKook's chest almost pressed to hers and his hand was placed on her lower back.

Seohyun sighed. "I know I like you, and I know you like me, but..."

"But what?" JungKook pulled away and gave her a confused expression, his warm hands leaving her body and her skin burning and aching to have them back. Her eyes reflected apology while her gaze traced strange, faraway sadness into his brown eyes.

"But I don't know how to do this," she replied softly, dropping her focus to the sleek hardwood flooring of the almost empty dance room and holding her elbow with cold fingers to perhaps replace lost heat from his body close to hers.

"Don't know how to do what? Hey, can you look at me, Seo?" He asked softly as he lifted her chin with his hand. The gesture was so sweet and gentle and her breath hitched as she let him lead her head, letting him meet her eyes with those soft brown and vaguely confused eyes that seemed intent of comforting her. And for whatever reason, she felt like crying, because maybe he would be so disappointed that she didn't know how to date or be in love or interact closely with one other person.

"I don't know how to do this, umm... This 'boyfriend-girlfriend' thing or just being together. I've only done it once and it wasn't exactly like this. Like it wasn't real. It was kinda like friends being cuddly or kissy. We kissed a few times," Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter