When I Find You

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Seohyun woke up alone in the bed, wearing one of JungKook's shirts. And despite the minor pains, she managed to feel all the more comfortable with last night. She threw the covers off her and went into the living room to find JungKook. His neck was littered with the hickeys she left there last night and they appeared so much more beautiful, just looking at him now.

Seohyun smiled as she sat next to him, sinking down in the fabric of his shirt that she wore when she cuddled up next to him. "Hey," he said, pressing his lips against her temple.

"Hi, JungKook," she greeted him.

"You feeling okay? Do you need anything?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned under his suppressed tone.

"Heat," she responded softly. He chuckled as his arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer, and Seohyun grinned happily as she snuggled into his chest and found his heartbeat. She really did enjoy it there. Not just in JungKook's arms, but in his house as well. His house was a place where she could walk around in nothing but his t-shirts and her and no one would care, and she could sit in the middle of the floor and expect to get swept off her feet and kissed by JungKook, and she could be a human or a demon and it wouldn't matter because JungKook would love her anyway.

His house was her own definition of home, and Seohyun had never felt more comfortable and content anywhere else. She really felt like she belonged in JungKook's house, and it felt nice because she'd never quite fit in any other place.

And JungKook helped, too, because she felt so wonderful and beautiful with him. Seohyun was allowed to cry, and JungKook would hold her and make sure she felt alright. And every time she wasn't feeling okay, he would let her sleep after he got her medicine and sang her a song. Whenever she wanted to cuddle, they would cuddle with no questions asked. JungKook took good care of her.

"JungKook, I love you," Seohyun whispered.

"I love you, too," he responded.

"I wish I could make everything up to you. I'm sorry I'm a burden to you," she whispered. JungKook shook his head and held her closer to his body.

"Aww, you're not a burden. And you make it up to me every time I look at you," he told her, kissing her head again. "Are you okay?

"Then maybe we could go out soon? If that's not a huge deal or anything. Because you'll have to go back to work on Monday, and I don't know, it should be snowing later today, so..." Seohyun trailed off, looking up at him with an adorable little smile that he really couldn't resist.

"Where do you wanna go, Princess?" He asked.

"We should go to the park!" She stated excitedly. JungKook giggled and kissed her head.

"Do you wanna take the car?" He questioned. Seohyun nodded eagerly. "Okay, then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter