Practical Jokes

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JungKook, wake up!" Seohyun yelled out. His alarm clock went off right in that moment with Orange Caramel's "Copycat," and Seohyun smiled proudly. It was 9 o'clock on Saturday, and she decided to wake him with a harmless little prank. Setting his alarm clock hours several hours ahead to 4 and pretending he was late was just enough to mess with him.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"JungKook! Come on! It's already 4! You must've slept through your other alarm or something, but you're late! You've slept way too long!" She said frantically. JungKook raised himself off his pillow and widened his eyes at her before looking down to his clock with a horrified expression.

"Oh my god..." He mumbled to himself.

"Yeah, c'mon! You have to get up!" Seohyun stated. And sure enough, JungKook was out of bed and forcing open his top drawer to find a shirt.

"Seohyun, I'm gonna be so ing late! My boss is gonna kill me!" JungKook exclaimed, pulling on his shirt. And Seohyun didn't even want to tell him that it was on backwards.

"JungKook, I'm sure he'll understand. You've been so exhausted lately," she told him, patting his arm.

"Yeah, but I'm supposed to be there! Everyone expects me to be there, Seohyun! What am I gonna do? And traffic is gonna be awful, I know it!" He panicked as he pulled on his jeans and fixed his belt.

"So you can't even stay for a few minutes?" She asked with a pout, knowing full well that it was simply a joke.

"Seo, I can't even stay for a second to grab something to eat! I'm an hour late! I should be at work right now!" JungKook answered. He tried his best to fix his hair, but it seemed to pick the perfect time to look awful.

"Can't you cuddle with me? I'll get cold."

"Seohyun, you are wearing one of my shirts for 's sakes! Don't you get this? I don't have time!" He replied, deciding on a beanie instead. "Okay, bye, Seo," he said before zooming out of his room and out the front door.

And Seohyun came out of his room as well and counted out loud the seconds until he came back. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven-"

The front door opened and JungKook stood there for a moment, staring at Seohyun while rain poured loudly outside. "It took you 7 seconds to come back," she giggled.

"You are so mean to me," he whined, drudging inside. Seohyun laughed and came forward to hug him. "It is so apparent that you are a demon. Only a demon would do something so evil."

"Aww, c'mon, I'm not that evil..."

"It was raining out there!" JungKook retorted. Seohyun laughed so hard that she fell out of his arms.

"Okay, maybe a little evil, but it was so worth it. You were so funny," she giggled. JungKook pouted, and some words put themselves together in her mind without her permission, whispering something along the lines of don't stick out your lip or I'll bite it, JungKook, and nothing had ever gone from funny to awkward so fast. Seohyun stared with awkward and large eyes and a forced smile, trying not to twitch because she did not, under any circumstance, want to be the one biting his lips, leaving pretty red marks and dark bruises on his neck to match, and no Seo Joo-Hyun you're getting worse oh my goodness please just stop freaking thinking.

JungKook gave her a curious look. "Are you okay there, Seo? Like... You kinda look grossed out," he said. Seohyun blinked a few times to reset her expression to a dumbfounded look.

"Huh?"

"What the heck, do you just naturally tune me out? God, you'd think after-"

"Don't say his name in vain,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter