Undressing

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona left late with YoonGi, and Seohyun wasn't sure where JungKook was or where he'd been until he stumbled through the door at 11:30 pm, laughing and kissing the new girl, hardly able to keep his hands from fondling her and snapping her thong. She wasn't ready for this, she'd never get used to it, it would break her heart every time, but Seohyun stood up from a chair at the table to speak.

"Who's she?" The girl asked. She had blonde hair and she clearly wasn't wearing enough clothes on her top as Seohyun could tell she was either cold or aroused through the thin fabric of her white crop top. The girl was tall, wearing heels to an extent where she almost matched JungKook's height, and she had big eyes and a kind face. Well, it probably would've been kinder if she didn't have red lips from kissing JungKook. "Hi, I'm Momo," she introduced herself quickly, bowing to Seohyun. The girl bowed back, although she had never felt so small, as if she was surrounded by real adults who were actually having a relationship. She was a child they'd forgotten long ago while they learned what bodily fluids tasted like.

"Ahem," JungKook cleared his throat with a pointed look at Seohyun.

"Nice to meet you. My name's Seohyun," she told her, wondering whether Momo could see the blue in her eyes.

"Oh, you're so polite! What a doll!" She laughed, looking back to JungKook, who was giggling and massaging her . She reeked of hard alcohol and Seohyun was slightly concerned that she would fall over. Only slightly, though, because Seohyun let herself be a little bitter. "So, you're here for the , yeah? Oh, Kookie, you're so nice to me. She's precious! She must be American, her eyes are so pretty!" Momo told him as she turned and pressed a kiss to his lips. I used to do that.

"No babe, not with her. Not tonight. Seohyun is my roommate," he explained with a loose grin, and Seohyun was convinced that he was intoxicated as well.

"So no doll tonight, but we will do it with her at one point, right?" Momo asked with a pout. He shrugged.

"Maybe, babe. Go to my room, and wait for me there, please. You better not be wearing anything when I get in there," he giggled as he watched her leave. Then he locked eyes with Seohyun. "What?" He demanded curtly.

"You can't just bring strangers and pretend I'm not gonna care," she stated. He rolled her eyes.

"She told you her name. She's not a stranger," he growled before walking to his room. "Go to sleep, Seohyun."

"You don't get to-"

"Don't."

So, as obedient as she was and always had been, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, meeting his drunken gaze once more. "Forgive me if I forget who you used to be, because you are nothing like him. You're just a drunkard with a matching girlfriend, a stereotype that's gotten wildly exhausted," she told him, knowing he might or might not remember the words in the morning, and she didn't care either way. She turned and walked away to breathe from his struggling stare, hurting because she knew his moans, even drenched in alcohol and accompanied by another woman's, would still sound the same.

They would sound the same as they did when he was kissing her neck and hiding sounds in her skin, holding her body against his own while she was moving her hips just above his lap. They would remind her of the last time, when he tried not to be as loud, but he would moan anyway because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter