Cuddle In

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JungKook~"

"Seohyun, can we please not do this today? I'm tired and I wanna slee-"

"JungKook, it's not Seohyun."

JungKook removed his face from the pillow and blinked drearily at the girl with the soft voice in the doorway. "Yoona? What are you doing here?" He asked, noting the sleepy hum next to him as Seohyun rested her head on his shoulder blade.

"It's Christmas, loser! Both of you need to get dressed right now!" She stated urgently before she closed the door. Seohyun popped up and threw the covers off the both of them as she squealed excitedly and climbed carefully over JungKook to get out of bed.

"Christmas! It's Christmas, JungKookie! Get out of bed!" She called out, taking off the shirt she wore to put on decent clothes.

"Can Christmas be in ten minutes instead of now?" He whined, hugging his pillow. After Seohyun pulled on a red dress with long sleeves and a puffy skirt bottom that got to her knees, she visited JungKook's side by crawling back into bed under his arm.

"Please?"

"But I have everything in my bed already. I have my blankets and pillows and my darling girlfriend. What more could I ask for?" JungKook asked as he pulled her closer.

"Well, what about your friends who are waiting for you?" She returned.

"I have you instead," he reasoned. Seohyun laughed at her boyfriend and placed gentle kisses up his neck from his collarbone to his jawline, enjoying the way he responded by leaning his head back and smiling. "Hmm, what are you doing? You sure you wanna get dressed?" He questioned, his hands trailing down her back.

"Oh my gosh, stop, Yoona's hanging out right outside," she giggled as JungKook grazed the skin of her neck with his teeth as his tongue found its way along her soft skin.

"I won't leave marks, it's okay."

"You need to get dressed! Oh my gosh, JungKook, quit it!" Seohyun laughed, pushing him away. She was met with his y and adorable side-smirk and a tired but elated gaze. Sometimes, she wondered how girls didn't just fall at his feet because JungKook was truly perfect, with his creased brown eyes and soft hair and a beautiful voice. Then again, she was glad no one was there to take him away from her, though if that happened, she was convinced JungKook would still have eyes for her.

"I love you," he whispered, pushing his face back into her neck and pressing butterfly kisses up to her chin like she'd done for him. Seohyun giggled and hummed softly at his touch, allowing her head back some more just for him to peck her neck a little longer. "Aww, and you're purring like a kitten, too. Come on, Seo, just cuddle until Christmas is over. I've got everything already," JungKook chuckled.

"I love you, too, but think of your friends. I'll give you a kiss if you get dressed," she offered. JungKook got out of bed reluctantly and shared a sweet kiss with Seohyun before putting on clothes.

"Come on, you two, let's go! We need to get to my house as fast as possible! Come on!" Yoona stated, practically pushing them out the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter