Send Me An Angel

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they had to take showers after dancing. Seohyun began pulling off clothes in JungKook's room, where they were both changing. She faced the bed while he faced the mirror. When Seohyun turned around, she watched wide-eyed as JungKook took off his shirt, with his toned arms crossed in an X as he pulled it off over his head and discarded it to the side. Seohyun sat on the bed and smiled as she watched him take off the rest of his clothing. He did it like a show for her, and his body was so intriguing. And the best part was that he still didn't notice it, because he was turned around, facing the mirror.

Man, JungKook was amazing. He had manly muscles and a dip around his waist, like most humans were built (except it's more drastic on girls), but somehow he just made it look so good. JungKook was built wonderfully, and for a split second, she wondered if anyone else who'd seen him thought the same.

And she knew she shouldn't think about it, because she'd always been a good girl and innocent and nothing ever really corrupted her, but Seohyun bit her lip as he was undoing his belt because she was so curious and interested to see how good his lower half looked. She quickly erased the thoughts, of course, because liking a person just for their appeal was so shallow and so gross and beyond stupid. But she was so intrigued already and if only he could get his pants off sooner so the burning curiosity would go away...

At least Seohyun could admire the rest of him while she waited, and that brought the smile back to her lips.

"So, um, whatcha doing there, Seo?" JungKook asked as he looked back at the girl with the silly grin on her lips.

"You're so fascinating, JungKook-ah. Really, your body is so pretty," she complimented him. JungKook smiled softly.

"Yeah, thanks, but you have one, too, and it's much prettier than mine. Also, I kinda have to, you know, take a shower, so don't stare at me," he said in a light tone, trying to say it so he wouldn't offend her. Seohyun pouted.

"But I want to see what you look like," she said disappointedly, but two seconds later, she wanted to grab the words back and shove them back into , because she didn't mean that in such a erted way. JungKook widened his eyes and pressed his lips together.

"Seohyun, don't get me wrong. You're a great girl-"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant- that you're... Fun to look at? I don't want to see, umm... Down there..." She clarified, blushing furiously. "I swear, JungKook, I'm not like that."

"I believe you. Calm down, Seohyun," he assured her. He walked over and pressed a kiss on her forehead, cupping her cheek in one hand and smiling as he pulled back. "I don't think either of us are ready to see each other like that."

"I'm really not like that, I promise, JungKook. I just like to look at- umm, I'm really sorry," she sputtered. JungKook giggled and shook his head.

"I know you're not, Seohyun. Don't worry about it. It's fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter