Tattoos

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook had to stay home from work on Monday, and Seohyun had forced herself to stay away from him, because he'd gotten really sick and he didn't want to give it to her. In fact, JungKook had suggested Taehyung come over and take her out, but Seohyun insisted not because JungKook needed to be taken care of and Taehyung was busy.

"JungKook, will you draw with me?" Seohyun asked, bringing her pink sketchbook and some fancy pencils to the couch where he was. JungKook glanced up at her and nodded as he took the book and pencils from her hand and flipped to a new page.

"What can I draw?" He asked hoarsely.

"Draw a design like in your other books," she answered. JungKook nodded and tapped his pencil against his head for a moment before he started drawing out a design.

Seohyun smiled as she watched the design come together. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, aside from some kind of tribal mark, but it was detailed and bold and she liked it.

"It's pretty," she stated.

"You think so?" He questioned and she nodded. "I bet you could make it work."

Her eyes widened. "W-What do you mean?"

"A tattoo. Like on the inside of your wrist. Of course, it would be a better design to fit you a little better, but I think you'd look good with a tattoo like that," he explained.

"But tattoos are bad," she replied.

"Who said that?"

"My parents."

"Seohyun, I have tattoos. So do my friends. YoonGi, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jimin all have tattoos," he pointed out.

"I know. I've seen Taehyung's tattoo and yours," she said.

"How are they bad?"

"They're permanent and they could interfere with getting a job. Also, they're painful," she answered. JungKook smiled and picked up her hand.

"Hand me the sharpie, Seo," he ordered. Seohyun grabbed the black sharpie from the coffee table and handed it to him. He opened it and held her wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna see how much a temporary tattoo affects you," he replied, delicately writing out a word in English on her wrist. J... U... N... G... K...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter