Of Love Songs and Heels

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days after that got a bit smoother, and Seohyun treasured the weekend when JungKook would stay home the whole day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And it was a bittersweet feeling to wake up on Sunday morning against his chest because she knew it was the last day of the weekend, when JungKook could stay home with her.

"Seohyun-ah, wake up," he whispered, even though both of them knew she wasn't asleep anymore. She was only pretending to sleep. Either way, Seohyun opened her eyes and sighed.

"JungKook, you'll leave me tomorrow, won't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's how it always happens," he responded casually, sitting up and forcing her up as well because she was on his chest.

"I'm gonna be bored tomorrow..."

"Well, what do you want to do today? We need to find Tiffany, don't we?" JungKook asked.

"JungKook, she's a demon. She could've gotten to an entire different country. She might've finished her duties as a demon on Earth by torturing as many souls as possible and she became an angel. That was a gift Father promised all the demons he sent up to Earth. We can go up to heaven if we've done what he's asked," she explained. Seohyun sighed and rested her arms over her knees. "Finding her is too much work for a Sunday."

"Okay, I'll take your word for it. I'm going to the living room and meet me there. You can dance in heels," he said, getting out of bed and pulling on a pair of jeans.

When Seohyun came into the living room, she wore a simple black dress with short sleeves that hugged her waist and went loose, ending at her mid-thigh. She had a pair of white heels with a black polka dot pattern on them with brown and white lace bows tied around her ankle. And JungKook had to admire how adorably pretty she looked, almost like a porcelain doll, especially with her lack of make-up (aside from mascara) and her beautiful hair falling over her shoulders so evenly. He just had to smile at her.

And JungKook was still standing there in a wrinkly blue t-shirt and a pair of faded jeans. "Why do you look like that? We could've just done it here," he said. Seohyun frowned and looked down at her outfit.

"What's wrong with it? I usually look like this-"

"Are you ignoring what I said again?" He asked. "Seo, I meant that you don't have to look so fancy. You look fantastic, Seohyun, really. But you look so overdressed and I feel like I should take you out to an official dance studio," he said.

"Can we take the car?" She asked hopefully. JungKook chuckled as he nodded.

"Yes, we'll take the car. Just let me get dressed to match you," he told her. Seohyun grinned widely and clapped her hands.

Soon enough, JungKook was wearing a light blue button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and black dress pants with black shoes to match. Sure, he seemed formal, but Seohyun noticed that he put earrings in the pierced holes in his ears.

As they arrived at the dance studio about two hours later, JungKook pulled her inside by her hand and smiled at the guy at the front desk. The boy looked up and beamed at JungKook.

"JungKook-ah! I haven't seen you in such a long time! I've missed you!" He chimed. Then he looked over to Seohyun and gave him a suggestive look. "Who's this? Dressed like that, you better be taking her out to dinner afterwards," he added.

JungKook smiled at Seohyun. "I might do that, actually. But I wanted to teach her to dance in heels first."

"Oh, Seohyun, what a pretty name to match such a beautiful lady. There's a free room at the end of the hall for you two. Enjoy yourselves. I'll have to tell Hoseok you were here," he stated. JungKook nodded and thanked him.

"Thanks, Jimin. And tell him I said hello."

"Of course," he replied. Seohyun smiled at their conversation and allowed JungKook to keep his hand with hers even though she was next to him now.

"He seems delightful," she said brightly. JungKook nodded.

"Jimin is delightful. Okay, here we are," he said, opening the door for her. And Seohyun immediately fell in love.

With the room, not JungKook.

The room was pristine and pretty, with whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter