Something Went Wrong

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook looked up from his phone as he stood against the stone wall and smiled to see the back of a hot girl who was standing in the grass of the park. It'd been a long time since he'd picked up a girl, so why not?

This girl also happened to be one that he knew of; her name was Seohyun, and she wasn't quite from here, but that was alright, because JungKook didn't mind. He knew her from the few times he went to the library and she happened to be there as well. He had heard her name when she'd gone in once or twice, when the librarian greeted her. And she was shy and pretty and, hey, even if nothing happened, he might still get her number.

So he approached and she was facing to the side, with her hand on her hip as she looked around. And JungKook chuckled to himself as he thought, she's looking for me.

 

"Hey, my name's J-"

Her head whipped to the side unnaturally fast to look at him. "Did I ask for your name?" Seohyun asked in a deep tone, clasping her fingers around his throat, all while her eyes were locked on his. Her face hadn't changed from a creepy and intense but emotionless expression, as if she could've the life from his body and it would mean absolutely nothing.

JungKook struggled and choked, putting his hand up on her collarbone to try and push her farther away. "Stop..." He murmured in the whisper of a voice, using the other hand to grip her wrist. Her eyes were purely black, and he saw his reflection with a shaded face like he was looking down, with blood running from his eyes and mouth, and there was fire and smoke and he was choking. And JungKook swore he tasted blood and the scent of smoke burned the inside of his nose.

"Wonder what it's like to watch you die, huh, JungKook?" Seohyun taunted. JungKook dug his nails into her wrist in an attempt to help himself, but Seohyun only responded by doing the same in his neck.

"Let go," he mouthed.

"Oh my god, stop! Let go of him!" A girl yelled out, running between them and pushing Seohyun's arm down. JungKook coughed and gasped for air as he keeled over and held his throat. "Dude, are you okay? Do you want me to get somebody for you?" She asked, patting his back. JungKook gazed up to the strangely powerful girl ahead of him, and her eyes had gone brown. And she seemed oddly confused.

"I'm cool. I need some space," he said, standing up and pushing the other girl away gently. The girl just walked away, back to her friends. He still watched Seohyun curiously, waiting for her to pick up a sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter