It's Stormy Out

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri arrived at the Jeon-Seo residence (she insisted on calling it that) the next day, laughing with the wrong boy when she walked inside. "Where's Taehyung?" Seohyun asked when YoonGi walked in the door instead.

"I think a table in here would work, don't you think? JungKook's been talking about it for the longest time," Yuri stated the words as if Seohyun hadn't just spoken. Maybe she wasn't loud enough. "I think it should be dark to match the floor."

"Where's Taehyung?" She asked a bit louder.

"Went back to Daegu for the holidays. Didn't he tell you?" YoonGi asked, raised eyebrows to an otherwise emotionless face. Seohyun pouted.

"But you're the only one from Daegu," she replied. Yuri shook her head.

"Taehyung's from Daegu, too," she told the younger girl. YoonGi came to sit down in front of her.

"Yuri's useless with this question. What should I get Yoona for Christmas?" He asked. The younger girl shrugged.

"Other than hugs and kisses?" She asked, and YoonGi managed a chuckle. She could see why Yoona liked him; he was attractive when he smiled, and forget the accent for a second, his voice was low and smooth and intense. Yoona must've had a thing for that - but then again, that was like saying someone liked noses. Everyone could appreciate YoonGi's voice.

"Yes, other than hugs and kisses," he responded.

"I don't know, have you tried putting together a list of her favourite songs and giving it to her? You work at the record shop, don't you?" Seohyun questioned. YoonGi nodded and rubbed the back of his neck, and she noted his lack of consistent eye contact.

"Well, yeah, but I did that last year. And she loves it, she has the CD in her car and we always play it during road trips or something, but I want to do something different," he answered. She looked down and picked up his wrist to stare at the bandages on his thin fingers. "You're very touchy, Seo, you know that?" He stated, a playful wisp in his voice.

"What happened?"

"I burned my fingers on the stove while cooking dinner a few nights ago. Yoona's dating an idiot, which is exactly why I need help with a Christmas present," YoonGi joked. Seohyun smiled at him.

"JungKook's an idiot, too."

"What if I got her a puppy?" YoonGi blurted out, looking back to Yuri for the accidental idea. Seohyun laughed and Yuri widened her eyes and shook her head vigorously.

"Oh, heck no. I love Jjangu and Hani both to death, but Jin will never get back the time spent trying to keep me calm after he didn't tell me we were getting them. Puppies are not surprises. No puppies. Not for Yoona. She works too much and she'd break your neck," Yuri disagreed. YoonGi pouted and looked to the ground at her words.

"But puppies are cute," he said.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "You, of all people, should not be suggesting puppies. Puppies are work. Besides, you can charm her. You're her boyfriend," she reminded him.

Seohyun thought for a second, back to everything Yoona said she liked, and remembered a single detail from junior year when Yoona was all over a girl named Cleo, an exchange student from Canada, and Yoona said something along the lines of "One day, I want a weekend in the mountains with my future boyfriend or girlfriend. Maybe three days or more, if it's not too expensive. Maybe Cleo will take me."

She was basically in love with Cleo. Too bad she moved back to Canada in the middle of senior year after breaking poor Yoona's heart.

"I know exactly what you need to get her," Seohyun said with a proud grin. YoonGi gave her an expectant look.

"Yes?"

"A weekend in the mountains. Rent a condo or something. She's wanted to do that since junior year of high school, I think," the youngest recalled. YoonGi beamed at her while Yuri stared at her in pure amazement.

"How do you remember that?" The girl asked.

"I remember everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter