Don't Hate Me

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday came by and the gang hung out at Yoona and YoonGi's house. They'd been starting conversations around random things and Taehyung swore he felt so guilty as to puke when he saw just how pitiful JungKook looked, with dark circles under his eyes and a forced smile until he looked over to Seohyun. She made everything better for him and Taehyung was such a ing idiot to convince her to kiss him.

Anyway, the conversation went on and on until Seohyun noticed that she forgot something. "Oh, man, Yoona. I was gonna show you something in my sketchbook. I forgot it at home," Seohyun said with a pout.

"You want me to get it?" JungKook asked. Seohyun looked to him expectantly.

"Can you do that? Do you remember where it is?" She returned. JungKook nodded and smiled.

"Of course I do. I'll be back soon, dork," JungKook said as he got out of his chair and headed for the front door.

Yoona giggled as JungKook left the house and she looked to Seohyun. "It's so cute how he takes care of you like that, Seohyun-ah," she said, sitting on the couch with her. Seohyun gave her a confused look.

"Like what?" She asked. Yoona ruffled her hair and cooed.

"You know, how he pays so much attention to you," she replied.

"I think Jin rubbed off on him," YoonGi giggled.

"No, I think.... Well, yeah, I can see Jin on JungKook," Yoona agreed.

"Who's Jin?" Seohyun asked. Yoona sighed as she extended her arms over the armrest and the back of the couch.

"Kim Seokjin was a guy who dormed with all of JungKook's hyungs and him, and he was literally the dad of the dorm. He had to make sure everyone was fed and happy, and if there were any problems, ever, he would help take care of it. When he and Yuri got together, and Min-Sun and I started dating guys in his dorm, he took us in, too. And Yuri helped like the mommy-eonni she is. Perfect pair, really. Jin just took care of everyone, and he took special care of JungKook since he was the maknae," Yoona explained.

"I remember Yuri from high school. But who's Min-Sun?" Seohyun asked.

"The other girl in our dorm. She dated JungKook, and I dated YoonGi. Yuri and Jin are engaged now, aren't they, YoonGi?" She asked for confirmation, earning a nod from YoonGi. Yoona smiled and looked back to Seohyun. "Yeah, Jin graduated a year and a half after JungKook showed up in their dorm. He took a few breaks, and he also waited for Yuri, who graduated two years after JungKook showed up."

Seohyun sat up with confused eyes. "Then how did Jin rub off on him after just a year and a half?"

"Like I said, Jin took really good care of him. And I don't know, JungKook always wanted to be occupied, so he always had something to take care of. Like sometimes he would go to a tattoo parlour and work on some people's tattoos, or he'd go to the dance studio with Hoseok and Jimin. Everything was a work in progress to him. Maybe you're something he wants to take care of, Seo," she giggled, tapping Seohyun's nose and making her giggle. "Yeah, you're cute, I can't see why he wouldn't like you."

"Maybe he's nice to you because of Min-Sun," Taehyung said softly as he played with a lighter. The couple glared holes into him while Seohyun just stared innocently. "What? Am I wrong?" He asked with a shrug.

"What do you mean?"

"You just had to mention that, didn't you, er?" YoonGi hissed.

"Hey, watch it, JungKook said not to curse in front of her," Yoona reminded him quietly.

"Yeah, YoonGi!" Taehyung laughed.

"What does he mean, YoonGi?" Seohyun asked frantically. YoonGi looked over at her with a firm gaze for a moment, debating whether or not to tell her before he rolled his eyes and looked to the wall to avoid her eyes.

"Min-Sun and JungKook didn't go over very well. I can't explain it well. Yoona, help me out here?" YoonGi asked. Yoona exhaled harshly.

"Yeah, thanks for that, YoonGi. Min-Sun broke up with JungKook after a really loud fight one night because she was upset that he wasn't paying any attention to her. Of course, when you're a guy like JungKook who always has to be busy, you wouldn't have any time for a girlfriend. It was quite sad actually. Those two were really good together and JungKook wouldn't sleep for days after that, trying to call her back and apologize..." She ended with a sigh. Taehyung cleared his throat and looked at her expectantly. "And Taehyung is suggesting that the reason JungKook pays so much atten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter