Changes

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun quietly approached the boy at the party, knowing he was speaking to someone important. "Umm, JungKook, I need to tell you some-" she said, tapping his shoulder. He glanced back and beamed at her, pulling her up by her hand and presenting her to the couple ahead.

"JungHyun-Hyung, this is my girlfriend, Seo Joo-Hyun," he said proudly, putting his arm around her shoulder and she forced a smile for them. "Seohyun-ah, this is my brother and his girlfriend," JungKook introduced them to her.

"And I'd really hate to be rude, and I'm really, really trying not to be, but I kinda need to talk to you, please," she pleaded, looking up and meeting his eyes. And for the first time, JungKook couldn't tell what emotions were going through her head and he was lost on what she was feeling, aside from the clue of the worried look in her eyes.

"Everything alright?" JungKook asked gently. Seohyun looked back to his brother and smiled apologetically.

"Will you excuse us for a minute?" She said right before she pulled him away from the other two through the sea of people until they were in one of the bathrooms in the house.

"Hey, are you okay? You seemed so timid back there. Is something-"

Seohyun silenced him by pressing her lips against his and holding the collar of his shirt while she leaned against the tiled wall. When she pulled away, he smirked and pecked her lips again. "Just wanted to love me in privacy, hmm? Just wanted to pull me away so you could make out with me, is that right?" He chuckled.

"Actually, no. I wanted you to stop talking first, though, before I actually told you," she replied with a smile.

"So what's up?"

She took a deep breath. "JungKook, I got my period," she breathed out, looking to his face for a reaction, and he just looked mildly confused.

"That's good, though. You're healthy. No babies. Good for you," he said. She watched him for a couple more seconds. "Wait, I thought demons couldn't have- Oh my gosh, Seohyun," he whispered excitedly. Seohyun nodded, but she still seemed uncomfortable.

"I'm human, JungKook-ah," she replied. JungKook grinned and kissed her cheek before looking back into her eyes.

"You're like me. Seohyun, do you realize what this means?" JungKook asked happily, holding her face in his hands. And he looked so puzzled when he noticed that she was frowning, pressing her lips together and avoiding his eyes. Wait, why were tears appearing in her eyes?

"It means I'll have to get used to the pain. JungKook, I'm human. I don't heal well, I'll have to control my emotions even more, and I can't conjure anything up, so we have to buy stuff, and JungKook, I'm really sorry," she whimpered.

"No! No, Seohyun, I don't care about that. I know what it's like to be in pain and I promise I'll take good care of you," he assured her, brushing away tears with his thumbs. Seohyun started to cry.

"You won't be able to figure me out without my eye colours. I just made it so much harder to understand me. I don't think I'm even ready for this," she cried. JungKook shook his head and kissed her forehead.

"Seohyun, that doesn't even matter. You don't get to stop in the middle of it and go back to being a demon, okay? You're not going to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter