Dark Alleys

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, Boxing Day Dinner was coming up close, and JungKook had left an hour or so ago. Despite Yuri's best intentions to keep her at home, Seohyun refused to let JungKook get away and worry everyone a second time.

And she wished she'd listened when she found him halfway across town near the bar he worked at.

 

The sight was terrifying. JungKook's head had been banged against the wall, and she didn't even want to describe the rest of him. Covered in large gashes and blood and wounds and huge, dark bruises that created large bumps. And the way he was leaning against the brick wall of the darkened alley, eyes shut while he awaited the end of his beating. The two guys stood over him, gloating in his fear.

"JungKook?" She whispered, apparently audible to all three guys. JungKook stared at her in disbelief and pain, while the other two were confused and seeming like they wanted to kill her just as much. And she caught the shake of JungKook's head as he mouthed two words.

"Go home."

"Who the are you, ?" One guy asked. They were both covered in black clothing with a black bandana over both their mouths. Seohyun swallowed and tentatively stepped forward.

"Seo Joo-Hyun," she answered, and even though she couldn't see the guy's mouth, she could tell he was smiling from his eyes. 

"Seohyun, please go home," JungKook whimpered, and the other guy pulled a gun to his forehead.

"Shut up!"

"Good job. Now, Princess, why don't you run along and go home like your boyfriend told you?" The lead man said to her, the eye-smile still present on his face. Seohyun shook her head. "No? Okay, you'll just have to watch him die. How sad, hmm?" He inquired, stepping slightly closer to her.

"I could call the authorities," she said. The man chuckled.

"What will they do? You don't know us."

Seohyun nodded. "Yes, I do. Han DongWoon. And he's Shin TaeHyo."

The guy's face went cold and stern. "You can't do anything. You're just a girl," he stated.

Seohyun's eyes turned black as she shot one arm out quickly, resulting in the gun in TaeHyo's hand to go flying backwards and away from him. Her hand receded to her side before making a fist and raising along with the other hand. The two men's feet started rising from the ground, and Seohyun's hands moved forward so their bodies bashed into the brick wall behind them. "Not only are you an idiot, but you're also a chauvinist. What a horrible combination, DongWoon," Seohyun stated.

"What the-" DongWoon hardly even got a sentence out before Seohyun slammed both of them back into the wall.

"Shut up! You'll speak when I ask you to," she commanded, dropping her hands and they were still on the wall. Once she felt they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter