Bad Habits

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona, be nice, dear god, it's not gonna kill you," YoonGi reminded her. Yoona glared at him as she walked up to the door.

"I don't wanna talk to you," she hissed, knocking on the door if only to avoid conversation.

"Babe, come on, don't be like this-"

"No, YoonGi! You keep treating me like I have something wrong with me because I'm busy or I don't want to do anything and I want to go to bed," she seethed, knocking a bit louder. YoonGi caught her other hand and pushed his fingers between the spaces of hers. Surprisingly, Yoona didn't try to get rid of him like he was a distraction.

"Hey," he stated, trapping her gaze in his as they waited at the door. He smiled, squeezed her hand, and picked it up to kiss it. "I love you, Sweetheart."

She managed a dull nod and a peck to his cheek. "I love you, too."

Conveniently, JungKook opened the door to his home just then, grinning at the couple in front of him. Yoona looked tired and worn, the dark circles under her eyes growing prominent, even under her make-up. YoonGi seemed like he'd caught a bit of cabin fever as well, his eyelashes dripping with fatigue left from working late shifts and the few blissful hours of sleeping next to the girl he loved. Nonetheless, they both looked happy to see him. Seohyun stood behind the wall of the living room, peeking out slightly while she waited for some kind of punishment. Yoona scolding her, YoonGi seeming disappointed and bored, JungKook getting pissed for making Yoona sad. The world used to be so exciting and full of opportunities; now it seemed dismal and miserable because she'd used it all up when she left.

"Well, you said there was a surprise, right? Isn't that why we're here?" Yoona asked as she came inside without invitation. YoonGi smiled awkwardly in her defense.

"I'm so sorry, it's been a rough week for us," he stated. JungKook waved it off.

"Oh, god, hush, you guys practically live here," he assured him. Yoona's eyes caught Seohyun's and there was a spark of elation between the two, the rising smile infecting Yoona's lips as Seohyun came out shyly from behind the wall to hug her as tightly as her arms would allow her to.

"You're still here," Yoona whispered, burying her face in the younger girl's neck. Seohyun felt her eonni's heart racing through her shirt and made the decision to hold her even closer, as close as it would take for the pain to ebb.

"I'm so sorry," Seohyun apologized softly, though Yoona pulled back immediately and shook her head, a ghost of a smile lifting her lips.

"Don't say that," she replied, brushing a lock of hair out of the younger's eyes as she sniffled and smiled a bit more. "Have you patched things up with JungKook?" She questioned gently, throwing a glance towards the boy at the door. Seohyun lost her words at the sentence. She didn't think Yoona would ask her that, and she didn't think she wouldn't even have an answer if the subject came up, but there Seohyun was, tears spilling over her cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter