Laptop

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite having a good day yesterday, Seohyun was rude and uncooperative the next day.

"Seohyun, put that away," JungKook ordered as he saw her looking through a notebook.

"No."

"That belongs to Taehyung."

"Then why would he leave it here?" Seohyun asked. JungKook sighed and plucked it from her hands. "Hey!"

"It doesn't matter why he left it here. It's not yours," JungKook stated as he put it back in the bookcase in the front room.

"But he wouldn't care-"

"Doesn't matter. I care. Go do something else, like draw or whatever, but don't take other people's things and listen to my instructions next time," he said with a sigh. As he came back in the living room, Seohyun was on his laptop. "Can you not?" He asked as he pulled the laptop from her hands, but she pulled back.

"JungKook! Leave me alone!" She hissed.

"Stop it, Seohyun!"

"Let go!"

"Quit acting like a child! Really, Seo, this is mine!" JungKook exclaimed.

"I'm not the one who's being a child! You are, like always! Let go, I wanna use it!" She snarled back.

"Seo-"

And suddenly, the wires pulled loose and the screen went black. Seohyun let go and covered while JungKook held the screen with a hanging keyboard. He gasped loudly, set it on the table, and stared at Seohyun with gigantic eyes. "Oh my god." 

"JungKook, let's not get too mad, oka-"

"You broke my computer," he said slowly. And Seohyun could already see the rage building up in his body.

"You did it some, too," she said in a small voice.

"Seo Joo-ing-Hyun, you broke my computer," he repeated in an equally horrifying tone.

"Language, JungKook. And I wasn't the only-"

"That was my laptop, you inconsiderate !" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I know, but-"

"There are no ing 'but's, okay? Aside from my work, that had most of my pictures and all of my documents! Hell, that even had my high school graduation photos on it! Goddamn it, Seohyun, this is the one thing I want for myself, and you have to break it! I hate you!" JungKook cursed, his fists in his hair like he'd rip it out, and right now, that didn't seem too far off. Seohyun covered as tears filled her eyes while she thought of what to say.

"Well, you could-"

His glare cut her off. "Stop it. Just- just please shut up," he hissed.

The room had been silent for about a minute before the front door opened and Taehyung walked in. Once he saw JungKook's expression, his eyes widened and he knew something was wrong. "Is now a really bad time?" He asked tentatively.

"She broke my computer!"

"No, I'm not the only one who did it!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter