Mad At You

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, new rule: If I tell you not to do something, don't ing do it! And you are so ing lucky that I didn't specifically tell you not to sleep in my bed! I am this ing close to kicking you out!" JungKook exploded, pinching his fingers to a centimeter apart. Seohyun hadn't seen him this mad since she'd almost killed him, and even then, it was because she choked him. Now, she just opened the door.

"But, I just opened-"

"No, you didn't! No! If you just answered the door, I would've let it go. I would've figured 'oh, maybe she just didn't hear me.' But no! You just butted into the conversation, and I appreciate the fact you wanted to help, but Taehyung is a human, just like me. He has absolutely no ing clue that you wanted to kill him when you said 'take care of him.' To guys, especially from a pretty girl like you, that would've meant a or something. Also, 'sleeping together' means . And Kim Taehyung has one of the dirtiest minds, so if you say anything questionable, he will laugh and that pisses literally everyone off," he explained, calming down slightly by the end. Seohyun nodded.

"But I meant-"

"Seo Joo-Hyun, I know exactly what you meant! But he didn't! I was so close to the end of the conversation, and you just had to come in and ruin it! You're gonna get me in so much ing trouble with my hyungs, and you're gonna get caught! And what about your clothes? Did you not think that people had to wear different clothes?" JungKook asked.

"JungKook, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to mess everything up," Seohyun apologized quietly, wiping her tears away delicately with the side of her hand. JungKook's expression softened. "I guess I can't stop messing things up. That's how I lost Tiffany in the first place."

"No, Seohyun, stop crying. Don't cry. Please don't cry," he said softly as he held her face in his palms.

"Maybe she just got tired of me and left. I really wouldn't hate you if you did the same, JungKook," she whimpered. JungKook shook his head in disagreement.

"Seo, don't talk like that. How could you possibly believe that about yourself?" He asked.

"Because it happened even when I was human," she answered.

"Well, I wouldn't leave you. I won't leave you, okay? And it's alright that you messed up, because you didn't know. I didn't mean to yell at you, I just got mad and it's not your fault. You don't have to cry," he shushed her. Seohyun sniffled and nodded.

"Where will you go tomorrow night?" She asked. JungKook grinned brightly.

"Somewhere where you could be human. You would like it there," he assured her before he looked down and scanned her body. "You can't go there in those clothes, though."

"I can change them," she responded quickly. JungKook furrowed his eyebrows. "How about you go get dressed in your room and I can get dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter