Coffee Shop

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALLOW ME THIS ONCE TO ENJOY MY BIAS ARON K

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Seohyun, JungKook, I haven't seen you two in a while," one of the baristas at the coffee shop said as Seohyun and JungKook walked in. They often went over here on breaks of looking for Tiffany, and Seohyun learned the names of a few baristas and their personalities because the two usually arrived during their shifts.

There was Lu Han, the one who had just spoken, who was a sweetie who lived to please and put a smile on his face for customers, and Aron, a Korean-American guy who managed to make anyone laugh and he could charm any girl he wanted, and lastly, there was Gongchan, the youngest of the three and also the most playful. He was actually a lot like JungKook in personality and she'd learned on her last visit that the two boys had actually graduated together and had been best friends.

As Seohyun got in the door, a girl with caramel brown hair pulled a black-haired girl out by her hand.

"Ow, Jessica! Let go! Ow!" The second girl said.

"No, we're leaving!" Jessica responded. The black-haired girl bumped into Seohyun and looked back at her to apologize.

Seohyun could've sworn she'd seen that face before. The girl looked like someone she'd lost, but Seohyun just decided it was a coincidence.

"Hey, Lu Han. Still looking for Tiffany. Have you seen her?" JungKook asked, knowing none of them had.

"Well, I saw two girls. They actually just walked out, but one of them kinda looked like the girl you described, but I didn't catch her name," Lu Han responded.

"Seohyun, you're looking amazing as always. How's it going?" Aron asked. Seohyun giggled.

"It's going well. I haven't seen you in a while, Aron. Can you get me a caramel macchiato?" She asked sweetly. Aron smiled and nodded.

"How mad are you gonna make JungKook, today, Seo?" He responded as he began making her drink, referring to all the times they would giggle around and speak playfully with one another while JungKook would go crazy over it for some reason. Maybe it was because he thought they were making fun of him.

"Not very mad. He was sick all weekend and I'm giving him a break, or else he'll complain like the big baby he is," she teased, looking back to JungKook.

"Yah, I don't count as a baby just because I'm the youngest person in the room. At least I'm more mature than you, Seohyun-ah," he said defensively.

"Only babies complain so much!"

"Yah!" JungKook laughed. Seohyun turned back to Aron and grinned at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter