Losing Her

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JungKook, I'm going out with Tiffany, bye!"

That's all he ever heard anymore in the morning. Seohyun would run out in her finest clothes before him and she wouldn't really say goodbye. Sometimes, the two girls would be sitting on his couch and the second he passed through the doorway, they would get up and walk right past him, like he was invisible.

He never quite thought he'd be left behind so easily, by his own girlfriend. She would come home around the same time he did, at 11:30, and JungKook couldn't get a word in before Seohyun kissed him goodnight and fell asleep under the covers.

"Hey, Seohyun, I was thinking, maybe we could hang out this weekend? Taehyung's having a party and you could bring Sica and Tiffany," he suggested on Wednesday morning before she was dressed and he was leaning against the end of the bed. She met his eyes with a kind sincerity and curiosity as she paid attention to his idea.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," she said, pulling on a black crop top.

"You know, we could do something now, too. I don't really have to go until 1," he said, taking her hand and pulling her towards him. His gaze was laid-back and mischievous as he spoke. "We could, maybe, I don't know..." He trailed off, hooking his thumbs under her shirt and slowly lifting it up. "I want some time with you. To appreciate you a little more," he murmured into her neck.

"I don't know if we'll have time. Tiffany should be here in ten minutes or so, and I don't want to scramble to get dressed," she replied.

"Really, not even a little?" He asked, holding his head up to peck her lips. She smiled and pushed his bangs out of his eyes.

"I don't think we can. I'll come home early tonight and we can do it then. How's that?" Seohyun offered, leaning her forehead against his.

"Sounds good. Maybe, for right now, we could just watch an episode of that anime you like," he hinted. Seohyun giggled.

"Well, like I said, we won't have much time. Usually, Ouran High School Host Club episodes are almost half an hour," she reminded him, her tone implying that he might be a little slower than she was. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay, well, we can just watch part of it then. It won't take long," he replied with a shrug. She appeared to be frustrated at the line, but she got over it.

"Fine, we'll watch Ouran, but only half an episode. Come on," she gave in as she pulled him out of the room, sounding a lot less enthusiastic about the idea than he'd hoped.

"Are you mad at me? We don't have to watch it, I just thought you'd like-"

"No, JungKook, I'm not mad. Turn on the TV, please," she interrupted with clipped words and a narrow tone. JungKook pulled on her hand to get her to face him. "What?"

"Is something going on?" He asked. Seohyun sighed and preened a soft smile onto her face as she shook her head.

"No. I'm sorry, baby. I'm just tired and I want to make sure I'm perfect for Tiffany. I haven't seen her in so long, as you can tell, and I don't wanna mess up around her," she explained. JungKook smiled and came forward to kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter