Tired Demon

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun walked into the living room with red and puffy eyes, sitting on the ground next to the coffee table while she watched JungKook sleep. "Wake up," she commanded sharply. JungKook grumbled and turned over.

"Five more- Ow..." He said as he rolled over onto his stomach and arched his back.

"You smell like soju," she stated bitterly. JungKook widened his eyes and got off the couch as he ran to the bathroom. And by the retching sounds she heard, she knew he was puking. When he came back into the living room, he sat on the couch and rubbed his head, looking back at Seohyun.

"Can I help you?" He asked. Seohyun frowned at him.

"My head hurts and I couldn't sleep because of it. And you look absolutely miserable," she stated. JungKook nodded slightly and sighed.

"Yeah, well, that happens when you get drunk. It's called a hangover and it really . And there's no logical way to get rid of it until the day ends, I guess, so you'll just have to stick it out with me," JungKook told her with a shrug. Seohyun pouted and got up, going over to the couch and leaning on JungKook.

"I'm tired~" she whined. The guy sighed in response and let an arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, so am I. This is my shirt, by the way," he stated, looking down at her and tugging gently at the sleeve of the shirt she wore.

"I know but it feels like heaven and I really like it," she answered. JungKook smiled. "This doesn't help. I'm still really tired, JungKook," she whimpered.

"Oh, the poor little demon is tired, what do I do? I don't know, should I sing her a song? Should I give her a puppy? No, wait, I think she'd just be too tired to play with the puppy. Hmm, should I read her a story? What do I do with a tired demon?" JungKook giggled, wiggling his finger under her chin just to annoy her.

"I have an answer, Mr. Jeon," Seohyun said.

"Yes, Ms. Seo Joo-Hyun, what is it?" He asked.

"Carry her to bed because she's tired," she returned. JungKook chuckled and got off the couch.

"Okay, come here, Princess Seo, I'll take you to bed. I need to shower anyway," he said, scooping Seohyun up into his arms and carrying her into the bedroom bridal-style.

"Thank you," she whispered as he set her down on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter