Headaches

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Friday night, Taehyung had been absent because he had to make a trip, and JungKook had to go to work, as always. And Seohyun did the only thing she felt like doing; eating and watching stupid rom-com k-dramas.

 

JungKook dropped his bag from work on the floor and headed straight for his room. Well, he was, until he spotted Seohyun in the living room with several empty food containers while she watched TV. "Seohyun, you ate all my food!" He exclaimed, walking into the living room. Seohyun looked up with wide eyes and looked to the huge bag of chips that she pulled her hand out of. She had just finished it.

"Sorry. I got hungry," she said meekly. JungKook sighed and leaned against the wall.

"How the heck do you stay thin when you literally eat junk food when I'm gone?" He asked.

"Well, I'm a demon and my body has to be the same appearance all the time as a rule of physics, I guess. Basically, it has to revert to the same body I died in, just alive and matured like me. Like I can cut my hair and such and that'll stay, but unless I start working out, or something else that changes my body very, very slowly, like age, I usually look the same by my body," she explained. JungKook gave her an incredibly lost look.

"I tuned out when you said 'physics.' And most of the stuff before. Speak my language, please. That'd be great," he told her. Seohyun sat up straight, gave him an innocent and clueless look, and blinked her eyes a few times.

"I.... Stay....-"

"Seohyun, I graduated college, I'm not a ing idiot," he cut her off.

"Watch your language, Mister. Basically, I have a demonically high metabolism," she giggled. JungKook rolled his eyes and put his head in his hands.

" you," he said as he lifted his head up and crossed his arms.

"Yah, JungKook!" She scolded him. "Look, I know it was bad but it was a joke!"

"I'm going to sleep," he responded, turning on his heel and heading back to the room.

"JungKook, are you okay? It's really only 6," She rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter