I Don't Need You

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, she's not here, either," Seohyun said as she exited what seemed to be the 30th place they checked. JungKook was mostly sure that at least eight of those places were illegal. At the very least.

"You know what? It's getting pretty late, Seohyun. That is your name, right?" JungKook asked for affirmation. She nodded. "Anyway, we still haven't found Tiffany and it seems like we've looked in like 30 places-"

"It's only been 23!" Seohyun corrected him.

"Okay, well, that doesn't change the fact that it is now 11:45 pm and you should probably rest. Do you want me to drive you home?"

Seohyun widened her eyes and shook her head. "No! I have nowhere to stay! Without Tiffany, I don't have anything! I have to find her!" She stated stubbornly. JungKook rolled his eyes. Instead of arguing, he decided he was too exhausted to deal with this anymore.

"Seohyun, if you want, you can just sleep at my place tonight," he offered. Seohyun's eyes lit up.

"Really?" She asked tentatively. JungKook nodded.

"Yeah. You could sleep on the couch," he stated. Seohyun widened her eyes and nodded, and JungKook realized they had yet to smile at each other.

But he just shrugged it off and led her to his car, where he opened the passenger side door for her before he went to the driver's side. He started up the car.

"So, who is Tiffany?" JungKook asked. Seohyun tapped her bottom lip with her index finger for a few seconds while she thought.

"Umm, Tiffany is my partner," she answered. JungKook furrowed his eyebrows.

"You mean like your girlfriend?" He asked. Seohyun shook her head at the statement.

"No, she's my partner. And I was supposed to stay with her, and now I have to find her," she clarified, but JungKook still seemed confused.

"Partner for what?"

"I can't say, really. But we were put together and she was supposed to help me. I don't know where she could've gone," Seohyun told him, her voice cracking. JungKook glanced over at her and frowned.

"We'll find Tiffany tomorrow, Seohyun-ah. It's alright," he assured her.

A few minutes later, they arrived at JungKook's house. It was small, one story, and cut i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter