Get Rid Of Him

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun smiled as she opened the door to a bright Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah! I got my own sketchbook! Come on, let's draw!" She said excitedly, pulling him inside by his hand. And he couldn't bring himself to erase the goofy grin on his lips because Seohyun was so cute and childlike and he liked the feel of her palm inside his.

Sure, he knew she was off-limits because JungKook was already madly in love with her (using those terms very, very loosely, obviously), but Taehyung was really more interested in knowing all the little details about her: the way her hair swayed, the way she smiled when something good happened, the way her eyes went wide whenever she was confused or curious. He'd rather know about her than fall in love.

Besides, falling in love with her wasn't a good idea, anyway. Not to diss JungKook, or Seohyun for that matter, but she was a demon. Taehyung was sure she had a great personality, but something that was meant to torture humans and feed on their suffering was not exactly girlfriend-material.

Or maybe he was wrong, Taehyung figured he'd find out. "Taehyung, grab a pencil. Draw anything you want. I want to fill the page," Seohyun said. Then she sat up and took his drawing hand off the page with a confused look in her eyes. Taehyung watched curiously as she pulled down his sleeve and stared at the inside of his wrist, where a tattoo had been placed. She smiled. "When did you get that done, Taehyung-ah?" She asked in that soft, sweet voice of hers.

He took a quick glance at the tattoo; it was a set of symbols for pause, rewind, play, fast forward, etc. It was old and he almost always forgot about it because it was hidden under sleeves, but it always seemed to entertain past girlfriends and children by pressing on the buttons. "I got it when I was 18."

"It's so cute. I like it," she said. Taehyung smiled.

"Everything is cute to you."

"Everything should be cute. There's not enough cuteness in this world and it's all too nonexistent in hell. Cuteness is entertaining, you know. And quite attractive," she replied, letting go of his hand.

A few hours had gone by, and Taehyung was sitting next to Seohyun with his hand out so she could entertain herself by pressing down on symbols.

Seohyun?

Seohyun turned her head at the voice in her head.

Seohyun? It's me, Tiffany.

"Eonni?" She whispered, closing her eyes to possibly enhance her focus on Tiffany's imaginary voice. Taehyung paid her no mind as he was too wrapped in the show they were watching.

Get rid of him, Seohyun.

And suddenly, a jolt ran up Seohyun's spine until her vision was fogged and she could only see her enemy in the boy next to her. And she dug her thumb into his wrist, a known pressure point where she could distract him and then kill him. "Seohyun, you're pressing too hard. Don't do that."

Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter