Clubs

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook was putting in some earrings in the mirror when Seohyun entered the room. She was slightly intrigued by the fact that he had three piercings in each ear, when she still had yet to get a second piercing. Be a good girl and look like one, too, so colleges will always accept you! Her parents had always said, in a poem that she despised.

"Hey, Seohyun. You look great," he complimented her. Somehow, she was glad that he noticed. She wore a short, tight red dress that ended at her mid-thigh without the straps and white rhinestones around her waist. And she had black wedges and small, pink rose earrings, and the same make-up as yesterday. JungKook simply wore a blue, button-up shirt where the rolled up sleeves reached his elbows and a pair of blue jeans.

"Thanks, you do, too. I like your earrings, JungKook. Where did you get the piercings done?" She asked, coming over to the mirror.

"Umm, in a tattoo parlour back in Busan. All from the same place. Why? Do you want to get one?" He asked. Seohyun sighed.

"'Be a good girl and look like one, too, so colleges will always accept you,'" she mocked in an annoying voice. JungKook chuckled.

"Your parents must've been strict. Mine weren't like that," he stated.

"Guys, are we going or not?" YoonGi yelled out impatiently.

Seohyun grinned widely as they arrived at the nightclub, where there were bright colours and fancy drinks and low lights and an inviting dance floor. JungKook had driven her there with Taehyung in the backseat. As she stepped out the car, she took JungKook's hand and walked in with him. And the best part was that she got to dance with him. To whatever song, whatever dance, whatever lyrics, they were yelling them out and moving accordingly. They only stopped occasionally to get a drink or two.

She learned that Jeon JungKook was funny, and he made her laugh just by his expressions, and he was very energetic, and good at dancing, and incredibly attractive... "I'm gonna go sit down, I'm tired," Seohyun almost yelled over the music.

"Okay, do you want me to buy you a drink?" He asked. She shook her head and went over to sit at the bar.

 

After around twenty minutes, Seohyun let her eyes roam around the club, bored as humanely possible, until she spotted JungKook.

JungKook, with his lips connecting with another girl's lips. He seemed so passionate with this girl, pressing his tongue to the inside of her cheek and holding her waist securely. Every once in a while he would stop to smile and look in her eyes before returning to her lips.

And for a moment, her breath stopped and her heart clenched. Seohyun felt her stomach flip like she would throw up because she could see how much JungKook liked this random girl, but she couldn't help bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter