Too Comfortable

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOL BECAUSE WHY NOT START THE DAY WITH S AND AN EMBARASSED KOOKIE

and i apologize in advance for those who dont understand the references but come on i was actually laughing as i wrote this so dont hate me pls

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Step it up, step it up, dasi shijagiya~" the alarm clock blared out with Kara's "Step."

JungKook groaned as he was completely unprepared for the loud pop music from his clock and he scooted over to the nightstand's side. He quickly pushed (more like banged his fist on) the snooze button before he collapsed on the bed again, all with his eyes closed. "Five more minutes~" he whined.

Except it wasn't the bed under him. He was fast asleep on Seohyun, with his head and open mouth resting against her s, and it was even worse that Seohyun was awake now. "Ow, JungKook!" She hissed at him.

"Sorry, Mom, I'll get the Gucci bags later," he murmured. Seohyun rolled her eyes and flicked him in the head. He woke up by then. "Ow, what was that- OH MY GOD. WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" He yelled out at the top of his lungs as he pushed his upper body up off of hers with his hands on the bed and looked to her for an explanation. Unfortunately, she looked just about as confused as he did.

"What do you mean? We didn't do anything last night. Well, not much, really. Nothing exciting," she told him. JungKook narrowed his eyes at her.

"Oh, well, you, too," he seethed. Then he glanced over at the floor to find the clothes that he suspected neither one of them was wearing. "Where are your clothes?"

"I took off my dress last night before I went to sleep. I mean, I still have underwear on, JungKook. I didn't sleep . Can you calm down?" She asked. JungKook raised a confused eyebrow and looked down under the sheets to find that he was wearing pajama pants.

"So, we didn't have ? Okay, good," he said to himself. Seohyun laughed and giggled into a faked sigh.

"Ahh, isn't it a sad day when not even Jeon JungKook knows if we've had when he yelled at Taehyung about it yesterday morning?" She asked. JungKook managed a small, flustered smile at the joke, removing his body from hers as he got off the bed.

"Yah, now you're getting too comfortable. Seriously, you need a shirt when you sleep. I don't want to wake up like that," he said, looking in the mirror of his dresser across from the foot of his bed to fix his hair.

"But you don't wear a shirt," Seohyun said as he sat up in the bed. JungKook ignored her reflection in the mirror for his own sake. At least, he ignored everything but her sad eyes and pout.

He looked back and shrugged. "Yeah, but, I'm a guy," he said. Seohyun cocked her head, keeping the pout and betrayed expression on her face.

"What has that got to do with anything?" She asked.

"I'm flat-chested," he replied, using one hand to go up and down his chest to demonstrate. "See?"

"So...?" She persisted. He rolled his eyes and looked back to the mirror.

"Guys don't have s, Seohyun."

"But why does that matter? They're just a part of a girl's body, like how guys have-"

"Thanks for the Ed lesson that I didn't need. I know what the human body looks like on both es," JungKook cut her off. Seohyun looked so unbelievably sad in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter