Broken Glass

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, JungKook had agreed to some wine because Seohyun had begged over and over to drink a little because it was really fun last time, deliberately ignoring the fact that she cried last time because of another girl. Now there were no other girls.

"Okay, fine. The wine and the glasses are on top of the fridge," JungKook directed her and Seohyun grinned brightly as she marched into the kitchen to get the liquor.

 

"Oh my gosh!" There was a clear yelp that followed the loud sound of glass breaking.

"Seohyun, what happened?" JungKook called out as he came into the kitchen. He gasped to see Seohyun, standing in a pile of dark glass while surrounded by clear glass and a dark red, blood-coloured liquid, and he knew it was the wine and the fallen wine glasses. There were stems to several wine glasses on the floor and a footstool next to the refrigerator, where the alcohol and wine glasses had been. "How did you- What hap- Okay, no, I'm getting shoes. Don't move," he instructed, and Seohyun nodded while she tried to keep from crying.

As JungKook came back with sneakers, Seohyun was completely still except for the trembling and her tears dripping to the floor. "JungKook, I'm so, so sorry," she stated. JungKook shook his head vigorously.

"No, it's really okay. You have glass in your feet. I don't mind the mess, I'll get it later. For the love of god, do not move," he said, but Seohyun shook her head.

"I can clean it up, too. Don't worry," she assured him, turning to get paper towels. But she barely made it half an inch when she slipped and fell onto her back, with one leg still bent while the one that slipped was out straight. And that blue tank top and those yoga pants were much too thin to protect her skin from all the broken wine glass shards. JungKook gasped.

He wasted no time stepping forward and picking her up bridal-style, carrying her out of the kitchen to the bathroom. "Please don't ever, ever do that again. That was really dangerous, you know that? You're gonna give me a ing heart attack, Seo Joo-Hyun, I swear," JungKook cursed. Seohyun just began to cry as he sat her down on the corner of the bathtub.

"How bad is it?" She quivered. JungKook whistled at sight. Almost everywhere on her back had been pierced with glass, whether it be bloody or not, but most of it was bloody. And he had a bad feeling in his stomach that he'd have to call either 911 or Yuri, because she could give stitches if needed.

"Seohyun, I'm gonna need to take off your shirt if I'm gonna help you. It's pretty bad," he told her, plucking a few large pieces of glass out of the middle of her back and setting them on the counter behind him. He lifted up the back of her ruined tank top, and Seohyun pulled it all the way off in order for JungKook to see. "And... your bra..." He trailed off.

"But-"

"Seohyun, I'm trying to help you. I'm really sorry, but it's rubbing up against the glass and I'm really afraid that I'll just push glass back down," he said nervously. Seohyun sighed and reached back to unclasp her bra and take it off, dropping it on the floor next to her tank top before covering her s.

JungKook began picking out shards of glass, biggest to smallest. He heard the front door open and a gasp that followed. "Who is it?" He called out.

 

"JungKook, what's happened?" Yoona asked.

"Not much, really. Just a little accident," he replied.

"I'm so sorry, JungKook. I didn't m-mean to," Seoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter