Until The World Goes Black and White Again

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun?" JungKook called out as he locked the door, halfway expecting her to come running out to him with her arms open to hug him. The other half was simply hoping she would answer.

But she didn't.

"Seohyun-ah? Where are you?" He called out, walking to the living room and smiling as he saw Seohyun sleeping on the couch in her own dark blue t-shirt, blue fuzzy socks, and some underwear. "Too tired to wait, hmm?" He whispered. Seohyun's eyes fluttered open and she smiled tiredly at JungKook. "Did I wake you?"

"I'm tired," she giggled.

"Then go to bed," he replied easily, nodding towards his door.

"Carry me, JungKook-ah," she said.

"But I'm tired, too," he whined. Seohyun pouted, so JungKook sighed and stepped over to the couch to pick her up and carry her to the room because he was a er for pouts and always had been.

She giggled as he set her down on the bed. "Are you comfortable, Princess Seo?" JungKook asked with a smile before he left her and pulled open a drawer of pants. He picked out a pair of blue sweatpants that still fit him from his first year of college.

"I like that one. Princess Seo. It's cute," she stated. JungKook smiled and took off his work clothes to put on the sweatpants.

"I like that one, too," he responded. Seohyun smiled as he got in bed without a shirt. "What?" He asked confusedly.

"Can I take off my shirt, too?" She asked hopefully. JungKook thought for a second and nodded.

"If you really want to, go ahead," he answered. Seohyun smiled eagerly and got out of bed to pull off her shirt. JungKook allowed his eyes to scan her slim and gentle body frame, and he had to admit, if he had an ideal body type, it would be Seohyun. Her waist curved in gently from her hips and then out again for her s. And that was where he stopped his eyes and pretended to staring at blank space while he studied her tight and flat abdomen. Most girls would die for that, and all JungKook wanted to know was that Seohyun's body was a body he liked. That was what he wanted on a girl.

"Will you hold me if I get cold?" Seohyun asked as she turned off the light and snuggled into bed with JungKook. He smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter