Christmas Shopping

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm tired, I don't wanna go Christmas shopping with you~" JungKook whined as Gongchan pulled him out that afternoon. Seohyun did not intervene, and while JungKook wanted to assure her that Gongchan didn't hate her, he also couldn't force Gongchan's hand off his wrist.

"Look, you need to buy for Seohyun, I need to buy for Sulli, what's the harm in doing it together?"

"It's stressful~" JungKook replied. Gongchan chuckled at the line.

"Okay, your daily life is stressful already. Shouldn't you be used to it?"

"You never get used to it, I can promise you that," JungKook answered with a sigh as he got in the car. "Oh damn, I forgot my wallet, gimme a second, Chan," he added, running back inside. Seohyun stood there with a hurt expression, arms crossed as she waited for an explanation. "Hey, babe. Gongchan and I are going Christmas shopping. Are you coming or not?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. There was no way she would say yes, and though he loved her to death, he was kinda happy that she wouldn't follow along. There was finally time to buy her something. Sure, she was a demon and she could pull a kitten out of thin air, but gifts were always best when one didn't expect them, right?

Besides, she was hardly dressed for going out. "Yeah, I'll come," she answered, going into their shared bedroom to change. He knitted his eyebrows together.

"Wait, are you sure? I mean, I can tell Yuri and Yoona to-"

"No, I'm coming!" She replied from inside the room. When Seohyun came out, she was wearing blue skinny jeans and a loose t-shirt, a puffy jacket to brace the cold around her, which she would no doubt leave in the car.

When they arrived, Gongchan's first instinct was to head over to the jewelry because his girlfriend, Choi JinRi, who also happened to be one of JungKook's co-workers, adored shiny things. "Maybe you'd like to model for us, Seohyun?" Gongchan suggested with a smile. JungKook gave him a weird glance, seeming a bit offended.

"Why do you need my girlfriend to model jewelry for you?" He retorted. Gongchan shrugged.

"Because she has roughly the same skin tone as Sulli and I can't use Sulli? I want to see what looks good because my girlfriend hardly has any jewelry but she'd wear it all the time if she could, so I want to make sure it looks good on her," he told the younger boy. Seohyun smiled.

"I'd love to model. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna do anything, Kookie," she assured her boyfriend.

Soon, Seohyun had tried on five necklaces and only one seemed to work for Gongchan. That was when she spotted someone she knew walking past.

"Tiffany."

JungKook heard the name puff past Seohyun's lips and he perked up instantly, as he'd been boredly staring at the floor for the past ten minutes, and he watched as Seohyun went running after a girl halfway do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter