Diamond Ring

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook held Seohyun closer in the morning, neither of them ready to open their cried-through and sore eyes. However, neither one had a choice when there was a knock on the door at precisely 10:23 am, at which point they both should've been awake but they were clinging to each other and the hope that maybe, if they kept their eyes closed, Seohyun could be human and JungKook could be optimistic and proud, which were qualities that Min-Sun had taken with her when she walked out.

But the front door was knocked on once again and JungKook groaned. "Tell them to leave a message at the beep," Seohyun suggested tiredly. JungKook chuckled and kissed her head.

"I can't do that with a front door, dummy," he replied, opening his eyes and releasing her.

"Okay, answer the door and tell them that you're busy cuddling with me," she added.

"I wish I could, babe, but it doesn't work that way," he sighed as he sat up and grabbed a shirt from the floor. Seohyun opened her eyes and smiled, reading the Chinese tattoo on his right shoulder blade. It said "Fallen angel," and it made her heart skip because for whatever reason, she felt like he was closer to her than she thought, and Seohyun couldn't believe she hadn't noticed it before.

JungKook left the room and answered the door, rubbing exhaustion from his eyes until he saw Kim Seokjin and Kwon Yuri, soon-to-be-Kim Yuri, standing at his door. He smiled softly. "Hyung, Noona," he said softly.

Meanwhile, Seohyun was changing into real clothes when she heard Father's voice tormenting her, telling her it was time, someone had to die, she needed to take souls if she were to be a good demon. Where was JungKook when she needed him? She needed him to hold her, right now, while she hardly had her clothing together, while she stood there looking in the mirror, while she was studying herself and the utterly heartbroken expression on her face was tearing away at her being, so he could whisper sweet nothings in her ear and take Hell away.

"Your house is so nice," Yuri stated, looking around with an awestruck smile. "Jinnie, look at it! I didn't know you could keep anything clean, JungKook," she told him. JungKook rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, thanks, Noona. I try really hard, because you know, I'm pretty much the only one living here," he said with a chuckle.

"Still, I would've thought Taehyung wo-"

The room went silent when JungKook's room door opened and Seohyun was standing there. Yuri and Seohyun met eyes for a moment before Yuri grinned, tears appearing in her eyes. "JungKook, you liar, you said you lived alone, not with this beautiful young girl," she choked out.

"Yuri?" Seohyun whimpered. Yuri opened her arms wide.

"Come here, Baby girl! I've missed you so much!" Yuri called before Seohyun ran into her arms without hesitation, hugging her tightly.

Jin was entirely confused while JungKook watched the encounter with wide eyes and his stomach dropped in realization. Oh, , they know each other, he thought.

"Eonni, I can't believe it's you," she said, and with any resolve she'd gotten before walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter