I'm So Easy

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday showed up after a long, exhausting week, and JungKook for one was glad to go to Taehyung's party. He left Seohyun inside to socialize with Tiffany and Jessica, while Taehyung and Suzy, the incredibly happy couple, were definitely falling in love with everything about each other.

JungKook was hanging out alone on the front porch, not smoking just for Seohyun's orders because of last time. He thought it would be silent, but it wasn't. Not when he heard footsteps behind him.

"JungKook, you're making a mistake," Tiffany said as she came outside to see him. JungKook whipped around and gave her a confused expression.

"What are you talking about? And where's Seohyun?" He asked. She shook her head.

"She's not good for you. She's a demon and she doesn't love you," she stated.

"Tiffany, you're not making sense. Of course she loves-"

Tiffany grabbed his wrist and dug her nails into it, glaring darkly into his eyes. "Jeon JungKook, listen to me and listen well. Demons do not have the emotional capacity to love humans. Take it from me. I've already told Jessica that I don't love her, and she's accepted it because she enjoys having me around, and frankly, I'm disappointed in Joo-Hyun for being so irresponsible as to lead you on like this. You are nothing but insignificant bait for her and she simply has enough willpower not to kill you and feed on your useless soul. That is the truth," she explained harshly, eyes turning black. And JungKook wanted nothing but to push her off and curse her out for being so rude about Seohyun.

"Seohyun is the most responsible person on this planet. She knows full well what she wants and what she loves, and she loves me. Ask her. I ing dare you to ask Seohyun if she loves me," JungKook snarled back.

Tiffany's hand shot up to his throat and he choked on air, probably coughing out his last breath. "I can kill you," she growled. JungKook couldn't respond, other than using all of his strength to try to pry her hand off his throat. "And I bet Seohyun's already tried, hasn't she?" Tiffany asked, loosening her grip. And JungKook felt pain pooling in his heart, everything horrible had concentrated on that one place so vulnerable. A tear slipped down his cheek as he nodded. These emotions weren't his own, they were somehow amplified. And maybe Tiffany had something to do with it.

Seohyun came out of the house and gasped, pushing Tiffany off of him. "Leave him alone! This is not okay!" She yelled, holding her eonni's wrists.

"You don't love him! Stop acting like you do!" Tiffany scorned, her hands grasping Seohyun's wrists and burning the skin like acid.

"You know, some of us don't have to pretend!" Seohyun seethed, fighting her grip and forcing Tiffany backward. The older girl had fire in her eyes and Seohyun knew the rage was going to be too hard to beat. She used to love Seohyun like her sister and now Seohyun was struggling to make a dent in the situation.

"Oh, don't you dare! You don't love him and you know it!"

"I don't care if I don't love him! I won't steal his soul for you!" Seohyun shouted back. Tiffany smirked and stopped fighting as she went back inside. And it finally occurred to her what happened when she heard JungKook walking away. "Wait, w-where are you going?" She wavered.

"Home. You're not invited," JungKook replied. Seohyun ran after him and grabbed his hand. She already saw tears b his eyes. "I ing knew it, Seohyun," he added.

"JungKook, no, I'm sorry, I-"

"Yeah, you really tried, didn't you? You tried so hard not to hurt me and I should've known better than to fall in love with you," he told her, a tear running down his cheek where many others would soon follow. "I can't believe I'm having this conversation right now! I should've ing known!" He cursed, a dry, disbelieving chuckle leaving his lips as he yanked his hand away and wiped his eyes. Seohyun felt a lump in .

"JungKook, I-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter