Come Back to Bed

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun, wake up," JungKook said softly. She didn't respond, which was strange because she fell asleep around 10 last night, the second she got into the car after JungKook's shift. Seohyun had gotten 12 hours of sleep and she still wouldn't wake up. "Seohyun-ah," he repeated louder.

Seohyun shifted slightly and sighed before returning to the old position. "Seohyun, you've been sleeping for a long time. Wake up," he ordered.

"Five more minutes," she murmured softly, burying her nose in the blanket.

"What difference will five minutes make? You've been asleep for 12 hours!" JungKook argued.

"Fine. 1 more hour," she replied. He sighed.

"What am I gonna do with you?" JungKook asked himself.

"Let me ing sleep?" Seohyun returned rudely.

"You can't sleep forever," he pointed out, leaning against the door frame and scanning the image of the girl in his bed.

One morning with Min-Sun came to mind, when she was just waking up from a night out with friends. She snuggled into the white t-shirt she wore and hid half her face in the blanket but chose to let him see her smile anyway. She wasn't wearing make-up and her hair was pulled back in a messy but cute pony tail, bangs sweeping into her dark brown eyes filled with love. "Come back to bed, baby," she had pleaded.

He could still hear her voice.

"Come back to bed, baby."

"JungKook."

It was ringing in his head, pounding against his skull. Min-Sun got out of his bed, her eyes focused on his while she grabbed his wrist. "Come back to bed, baby," she repeated, her manicured nails peeling skin from his flesh. And he was screaming at her, telling her to stop, ing stop it, Min-Sun!

"JungKook."

"Come back to bed, baby. The demons are waiting for us," she ordered. She blinked and her eyes were black. He couldn't breathe anymore, no matter how hard he tried or how much he fought her, and his skin burned, scorched, seared with pain, and with a trail of fire, charcoal-coloured skin followed and replaced his pale skin that she used to marks into. The scent of smoke lingered in the air, taking up any air he managed to choke on.

"JungKook?"

"Come back to bed, baby."

"Wake up, JungKook!" Seohyun yelled out. JungKook gasped for air and woke up, staring straight into Seohyun's eyes. He glanced down to see her holding his wrist and looked back to her eyes. "Oh, sorry. Are you okay?" She asked hopefully, releasing his wrist. 

"Yeah, yeah, just a bad dream," he huffed. And he didn't say it, but he couldn't be any more relieved to see those soft brown eyes staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter