How Much That Hurts

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You blinked, Tae," Seohyun giggled. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and shook his head. JungKook had left on Tuesday for work and left Taehyung in charge of the house. Right now, they were sitting on opposing sides of the couch and doing a staring contest.

"No, I didn't, not until now," he replied before he looked back up and met her eyes again. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Aww, you look like you're crying. Taehyunggie's been crying! It's okay, Taehyung, don't cry," she purred, cupping his face and pretending to wipe away tears with her thumbs. Taehyung held her hands on his face and smiled.

"Yah, you know it's your fault! If you weren't so goddamn good at this-"

"Yah! I don't speak to sailors," Seohyun stated. Taehyung giggled.

"If you weren't so freaking good at this, I wouldn't have to cry!" He finished.

"Yeah, well, I'm a demon and it makes everything easier," she replied.

"Yeah, and it's cheating! You're cheating! Cheating cheater Seohyun!" He yelled out and Seohyun tried to move one of her hands to cover his mouth, but Taehyung wouldn't move his hands off of hers.

"I'm not cheating!" Seohyun laughed.

"And you're a liar!"

"I'm not! I swear I'm not!"

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you're not lying!" Taehyung ordered, barely able to contain his laughs. Seohyun pushed her face closer to his and widened her eyes as big as they could go. Now her forehead was leaning against his and the tips of their noses touched.

"I'm not lying," she said slowly. Taehyung's smile disappeared.

"Seohyun, your eyes are yellow. What does that mean?" He asked curiously. Seohyun blushed lightly and she removed her face from his. Taehyung gave her a tiny smile and removed his hands to hold her face.

"Taehyung, no. S-Stop it," she replied, putting her hands in her lap and purposefully looking away from him.

"Aww, your eyes are pretty. What do they mean?" He asked softly.

"They're not. They're creepy," she said.

"They're beautiful, Seohyun, look here," he told her. Seohyun managed to look back into Taehyung's eyes and he smiled brightly. "Aigoo, they're so cool. What do they mean? Do you know?"

"They're just for happiness. They don't mean much."

Taehyung smiled on, anyway. Maybe he'd been wrong about her. Maybe he'd like to keep her to himself, and he would take her home and cuddle with her whenever she wanted, and she could play with his tattoo, and she could fall asleep on his shoulder if she wanted. Heck, JungKook even said that he couldn't make her as happy as Taehyung could.

And one day, he might just wake up with the biggest smile on his face because he would see Seohyun in front of the stove, wearing just his shirt and a pair of underwear while she cooked the both of them breakfast, and she would look back at him and smile brightly because "Aigoo, Taehyunggie, I was wondering when you would wake up." And Taehyung would simply chuckle and wrap his arms around her waist with a small kiss to the top of her head.

"What's with you? Why are you so smiley?" Seohyun asked.

"No reason, just thinking," he answered dismissively.

"Oh, also, I have a question. Do you know what's up with JungKook? He seemed kinda sad yesterday," she explained. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"How did he seem sad?" Taehyung returned.

"He just... seemed sad. Like, he came home yesterday and we talked for a little bit and cuddled on the couch because he was cold and he gave me the electric blanket before he left. You remember th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter