Epilogue

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This epilogue may or may not be what you expected from the MinHee couple, I guess we shall see.

Also, the second one-my God here it is and he is a troublemaker.

The epilogue is mostly fluffy. Mostly fluffy-no , just slight indications. I am truly sorry my fellow s but the whole story had been PG 13, I didn't want to change it to Rated R, you know?

Ah, one more thing. Korean women don't often change their last names to the their husband's when they get married. Minseok's mom did, Yeon Hee' s didn't.

And neither did Yeon Hee. So she is, always has been and always will be a Moon.

 

*******************************************

 

That window was not broken when she went to work that morning. Yeon Hee crossed her arms on her chest, staring up at the window on the second floor or rather...what was left of it.

„ My, my, my...“ She muttered under her breath when she heard a familiar voice coming from behind her.

„ Mrs. Moon, welcome home!“ She turned to face the elderly woman who politely bowed at her with a smile on her face.

„ Thank you, Mrs. Kwon, I appreciate the welcome. If it's not too much of a bother, would you mind telling me which public menace is responsible for the window...or do I already know the answer?“ The woman blushed under the outside light and pressed her lips, obviously uncomfortable because of Yeon Hee's question. She played with her fingers as she glanced between Yeon Hee and the window, trying to avoid answering it.

„ Oh...well, you see...ahm.“ Ah yes. Stuttering and hesitation. That can only mean one thing. One culprit she is trying to cover for.

„ Of course.  I didn't doubt it for a second.“ Yeon Hee nodded to herself in confirmation before walking towards the door of the villa. The second one really was trouble incarnated. Mrs. Kwon walked beside her, pointing at the entrance of the villa.

„  Mrs. Moon, it's pretty bad inside. That's why I came out to warn you.“ Yeon Hee stopped walking, glancing between her and the door with a raised eyebrow.

„ On the scale from the pudding incident to the chicken pox catastrophe last Christmas.....how bad is it?“

„ My God, don't remind me of the chicken pox...“ Mrs. Kwon crossed herself, praying under her breath for a moment before continuing to speak.

„  In all honesty, knowing them? It could have been worse. We are going to clean it up before the garden party tomorrow, I assure you. We would have it cleaned tonight, but Master send us home a while ago.“ Of course he did. Yeon Hee turned around with a small smile on her face.

„ Go home and enjoy the rest of your evening Mrs. Kwon, don't worry about this. I will make sure you have some....extra help cleaning up tomorrow.“

 „ I don't think that's necessary....“ Mrs. Kwon responded quickly but Yeon Hee just smirked, glancing at the broken window again.

„ Oh, believe me...it's necessary.“ Mrs. Kwon quickly opened the door for her boss, even though she was off for the night causing Yeon Hee to nod in return, thanking her while entering the villa. She immediately heard loud screaming coming from the inside and she sighed deeply in return. Mrs. Kwon glanced at her and clenched her fist in encouragement.

„ Fighting, Mrs. Moon!“ She bowed again before leaving Yeon Hee alone to frown at the screeching and screaming coming from the kitchen. Oh, God, they were in the kitchen again...  She cracked her neck and took off her heels, putting them in the closet before putting on her slippers instead. She glanced at her reflection at the mirror on the wall for a quick moment, loosening her high bun and letting her brown hair down, rustling it a little bit in the process. She saw her lips curve into a smile at the familiar voices of her family.

 „Watch it, Hyunnie-ah!“ Yeon Hee heard a loud sound of something breaking before everything went silent for a moment. The silence was broken by a small baby voice.

„ O-o...“

„ Hyunnie, what did you do?“

 „ Eomma is going to be so mad.“

„ It's not your mom you should be worried about now. That was your aunt's gift to eomma.“

„ Aunt Ji An? She is super scary when she is mad!“

„ Not as scary as eomma.....“  

„ We are in serious trouble....“ Her husband's voice was heard before someone screamed.

„ Appa! Baozi just threw flour on me!“

„ Well, she does have good aim, I'll give her that...“ The shreeking picked up again and chaos continued in the kitchen while Yeon Hee laughed at her reflection in the mirror. Praise the Lord, they finally broke the abstract vase Ji An gave her and Minseok for their last anniversary.

She tip toed in her slippers to the entrance of the kitchen to see what the whole fuss was about only to stop in the doorway, raising her eyebrow. I see we are redecorating again.The whole kitchen was absolutely covered in flour-  the floor, the counter,the walls. Not to mention, there was caramel and chocolate sprayed on every surface in the room, sometimes combined with whipped cream even if most of the cream was on her family members.Yeon Hee leaned on the wide doorway, crossing her arms on her chest before sighing at the scene in front of her. Her sons were currently throwing flour at their father who was crouching behind the counter, spraying whipped cream at them while her 14 month old daughter sat in her high chair, clapping excitedly, obviously having a lot of fun watching them.Yeon Hee cleared and everything in the room froze for a moment.

„ And here I thought I had three kids, not four.“ Her younger son turned to her, widening his eyes at her presence before running to her with a wide smile on his lips.

„ Eomma!“  Yeon Hee lowered herself to his level before he hugged her tightly, completely covering her clothes with the flour and icing in the process. Yeon Hee rustled his hair which was half white from the flour when he pulled away a little, sneezing at the flour that ended up in his nose. He then proceeded to scrunch up his nose cutely and rub his big brown eyes as Yeon Hee wiped the flour from his face, barely supressing a smile when she saw him pout in return. Kim Tae Hyun looked a lot like his mother yet picked up on his father's gestures, making an adorable combination in the process. He was also the one who started most of the trouble in their family which he would try to cover up by pouting his lips and widening his eyes, which were incredibly similar to Yeon Hee's, in innocence. He kissed her cheek before running away, climbing on a chair the next moment. He then took a spoon of whipped cream, eating it nonchalantly, not fazed by the mess of the kitchen at all.(a/n: The second SON, people. Honestly...I thought it was obvious but maybe it's just me because I always knew the epilogue. The second one is a kid. Finally. I told you it wasn't anything bad.)

Yeon Hee watched her older son, who looked like a miniature version of his father, slowly walk towards her, shaking off the flour from his clothes before hugging her lightly. He frowned when Yeon Hee kissed his forehead, causing him to narrow his sharp black eyes a little and puff his cheeks in embarrassment because her firstborn had recently hit a phase where he thought he was too old to cuddle with his parents, unlike his 4 year old brother and baby sister. Yeon Hee poked his cheek before pointing at the kitchen.

„ Kim Ji Woon, what happened to my kitchen?“ Hyunnie answered instead of his older brother, talking over the spoon in his mouth.

„ We tried to make you a birthday cake.“

„ Where is the cake?“ Woonie shrugged his shoulders and responded, sounding nonchalant about it.( a/n: Kim Ji Woon- named after her father. Minseok's suggestion.)

„ He said we tried.....“ So I have a messy kitchen and no cake. Awesome.... She finally heard Minseok's voice as he picked up their daughter from the high chair and pointed at her.

 „ Look who's home, Baozi. It's eomma. Do you want her to come over and give us a kiss?“ (a/n: the Baozi nickname, Xiumin's nickname.)

„ You think you deserve a kiss, Kim Minseok?“ Yeon Hee asked snarkily, approaching him and their daughter who shied away a little, snuggling into her father's chest before peeking back at her.

„ Ma-ma?“ Her baby daughter shortened eomma to ma-ma even if she could say the full title but taking into consideration she called her brothers pabo, Yeon Hee was satisfied with her given title.Yeon Hee kissed her daughter's dark hair tied in a short pony tail before the baby reached out her little hands for Yeon Hee's hair and pulled it in return. Minseok laughed at the sight and backed away as Yeon Hee frowned at her daughter's antics.

„ We don't mama to get mad, Baozi.“ Her only daughter, full name Kim Min Ah was nicknamed Baozi by Yeon Hee's idiotic husband because Yeon Hee craved Chinese food all through her last pregnancy especially baozi, which she couldn't get enough of. As soon as their baby girl tried to eat solid food, baozi was immediately her favourite and the nickname stuck with her. Her husband winked at Yeon Hee when their daughter reached for his cheeks, pulling them while giggling at him. Their only daughter was a giant daddy's girl from the moment she was born and cuddled with him constantly, like she knew how much he wished to have her all along. Even after two demonic boys Minseok was still willing to try for a girl even with Yeon Hee's initial hesitation about having three kids with their careers, not to mention the Kim family hadn't created a girl in three generations, so the chances of them having a daughter were really slim. Minseok was still very persuasive about it, convincing her to try for a girl with a mix of his bedroom skills and firm belief it was going to be a girl that time. And she was. She was a full on daddy's girl. Which made Yeon Hee flat out jealous.Yeon Hee's father thought it was so funny because Yeon Hee had also been a huge daddy's girl as a kid and her mother felt jealous as well. Yeon Hee didn't find it funny. Not at all. She poked Minseok's chest, narrowing her eyes at him before pointing at the mess in the kitchen.

 „ Is this my early birthday gift?“ He smirked and pulled her little closer to him when he responded.

„ No, I have something else for you.“ He leaned in some more before he continued to speak in a hushed seductive voice.

„ A special treatment.“ He whispered before lightly biting into her lower lip, making Yeon Hee's eyes widen. Thank you sweet baby Jesus.....

„ Ugh.“ Her older son frowned in disgust, rolling his eyes at them.

„ Why do you have to be smooching in front of us?“ Minseok laughed at his comment before smirking at his older son.

„ We did a lot more than smooching to get you, Wonnie-ah.“ Yeon Hee subtly stepped on Minseok's foot when her sons frowned in confusion.

„ What?“ Her younger son's eyes were full of innocent curiosity while he stared at them.

„ A special treatment.“ Minseok flatly said causing Yeon Hee to hit him on the shoulder before turning to her sons, trying to get their attention of the topic of special treatments.

„ Did you at least eat dinner before you destroyed my kitchen?“ A pair of black almond eyes and brown met before her sons nodded in unison.

„ Appa and Mrs. Kwon made dinner before you came home.“ Of course. That was how Minseok relieved his work stress, by cooking. Or...by making sleeping Yeon Hee's second favourite activity in bed. Yeon Hee, get your head out of there for now....

„ Did you eat well?“ The boys nodded without any hesitation.

„ Did you eat your vegetables?“ She asked next, raising her eyebrow when she saw Hyunnie's gaze waver a little. Busted. Woonie immediately stepped in front of him, protecting his little brother from Yeon Hee's glare.

„ Of course we did.“ His face was round, his cheeks puffy and adorable and he had the most innocent smile on his lips making Yeon Hee sigh in return.

„ What did eomma say about lying?“

„ Who says we are lying?“ Wonnie asked, not even missing a beat.

„ I didn't mention anything about you boys lying. I just asked what I said about it in general. So what did I say about lying?“

„ You said we shouldn't lie.“ Her younger son's voice was heard behind his older brother who nodded in agreement.

„ And what did I say then?“ Yeon Hee continued to speak in a low voice, raising her eyebrow at them.

„ The only thing worse than a liar is a bad liar.“

„ What are you teaching our kids, jagiya?“ Minseok asked with a frown on his face causing Yeon Hee to furrow her eyebrows at him.

„ Basics of life.“

„  A crash course in how to lie?“

„ Of course not. I am teaching them that I always know when they're lying. That's why, my sweet, sweet boys for lying to me about eating vegetables..... you are not eating any sweets for the next 5 days. Both of you.“ Their sons whined in unison at her punishment, her younger son pouting at her.

„ Whyyy, eomma? We didn't lie.“ She rolled her eyes and crouched to be on their level.

„ It's a week now for trying to lie to me again.“ Her older son puffed his cheeks, crossing his arms on his chest.

„ How did you know?“ She smiled smugly at him before pinching his cheeks, making him frown in return.

„ Eomma's magic, boys.“ Actually, it was just common sense. She never ate vegetables when she was a kid and they were hers... Not to mention they hid the vegetables in that ugly vase they broke. God, that had to be the Kim side of them, because Moons made sure not to leave any incriminating evidence behind.

„ Jagiya, if you are done with your magic tricks, we should really get our brats into a bath.“ She heard Minseoks footsteps when he approached her and she took their daughter from him, wrapping her into her arms as Minseok chased their sons to the bathroom listening to them whine about eomma being really scary like usual. It took them a couple of minutes to get their grumpy sons into the bath and prepare for a special bath for their daughter but soon enough Yeon Hee was bathing her little girl in a small portable bath while she giggled, trying to catch the bubbles in the water, splashing the water everywhere including Yeon Hee's grey dress, which had by now been completely ruined. Their sons talked to their father as he shampooed Hyunnie's hair because Wonnie said he was a big boy who could do it all by himself. Minseok curved his lips and nonchalantly responded to his firstborn, winking at him in a teasing manner.

„ Well then, if you are a big boy, then you can tell eomma what you did today.“Oh God.... Wonnie had an absolute look of betrayal in his eyes when he shook his head at Minseok.

„ Appa!“

„ Do you want to tell the story or should I?“ Yeon Hee glanced at them both before gently moving the hair from her daughter's face. Wonnie scoffed and sat back in the tub, glaring at his father.

„ So today I got a very interesting call from the headmistress in Wonnie's school. It seems our oldest brat got himself into a bit of a trouble.“

„ Why didn't I get a call?“ Yeon Hee asked with a frown on her face.

„ I told her it was a serious family matter which I needed to discuss with you at home in private. I actually just wanted to see your reaction when you hear what he did.“ He laughed at her when Wonnie whined in the tub.

„ YAH, appa!“

„ Kim Ji Woon, what did you do?“ Yeon Hee asked, narrowing her eyes at her son. He pouted a little in return, looking exactly like his father when he did it.

„ It was not so bad! That nerd overreacted!“

„ Nerd?“

„ A girl from his class. Our big boy has been pestering her for a while now, it seems. He threw her lunch on the floor today. I've been told he has been pulling on her side tail a lot as well.“ Yeon Hee pressed her lips in distaste and glared at her son who backed away, looking dissatisfied with his father snitching on him.

„ So you've been bothering the girl?“

„ As if I would bother her. She bothers me.“

„ How so?“ Minseok asked while rinsing out Hyunnie's hair.

„ She thinks she is so smart and so special because she is the teacher's pet. She wears this side pony tail and other  boys think she is cute when she is not and she wears these stupid socks with cats on them and always thinks she is right not to mention she acts all stuck up...“ Yeon Hee barely supressed a face palm at her son's words.

„ If you don't like her, why don't you just leave her alone?“

„ I can't leave her alone. She has to know I don't like her so she stops being so stuck up.“

„ I wonder who that reminds me of....“ Yeon Hee said, barely supressing a laugh as Minseok glared at her. Like a mini Minseok. He arrogantly smirked at her before he turned to his son.

„ Tell your eomma what else you don't like about her.“

„ She thinks she is so clever, like she is the smartest kid in class when it's obvious I am the smartest kid in school. I know everything. She doesn't.“

„ I wonder who that reminds me of....“ Minseok said mockingly, sticking his tongue out at Yeon Hee causing her to roll her eyes in return. Yeah, yeah, yeah....

„ Wonnie-ah, you are grounded for the next....two weeks? Yaebo, do you agree?“ She poked Minseok's shoulder as he pursed his lips, thinking about her punishment.

„ No, I think three weeks would do him better. Not to mention, you are going to apologize to the girl in front of the whole school.“

„ Appa.....“ Their son whined, dropping his arms into the water causing the water to splash everyhwere, the big boy facade falling apart and revealing the brat underneath.

„ By the way, your father and I will be there watching it happen so don't even think you will get away without doing it.“

„ Yah, eomma.....“

„  I have another idea. You are going to help the girl carry her stuff in those three weeks, be nice to her, talk to her, help her with everything....you know, I am going to call her mom to arrange it first thing tomorrow.“ The despair on her son's face was hilarious causing both Minseok and Yeon Hee to laugh at him, accompanied by Baozi's giggle and Hyunnie pointing a finger at his brother.

„ Hyung, you are so stupid....“ Wonnie surged forward to pull his brother's nose when Yeon Hee shook her head at them both with a raised eyebrow.

„ Hey, hey, hey...what did we say about calling each other stupid?“ Hyunnie pushed his brother's hand away and stuck his tongue out.

„ Fine. Hyung, you are so uncle Chen like.“ That's the spirit. Yeon Hee and Minseok switched places so she kneeled before the tub, looking at her sons while thinking of how to make her birthday even more fun tomorrow.

„ Boys, I am willing to give you both half an hour to eat sweets tomor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter