Chapter 27- The winner

Pride and Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                 

Arwahh, this one is seriously the best. You are really very talented. Again, if you want to check her out, she goes by the name h.a.a.a.a on Instagram.

 

******************************************

Breathe, Yeon Hee. Breathe. She repeated this like a prayer in her head, clenching her teeth and tightening her arms around his body. She never wanted to hurt someone so badly. Ever. No... down girl. Blind anger doesn't solve . Which has been proven before when you missed him 4 times while throwing your books. 4 times! Idiot. He didn't speak at all while they maneuvered through traffic, which gave her the opportunity to clear her mind in silence and focus on the problem at hand. It's not over until I say it's over. She is still fighting. She took a deep breath while looking at the lights of the city. She was so happy an hour ago. And then, BAM! you, Yeon Hee. And the worst part? He didn't even break the truce so she can't punish him for that. But...that doesn't mean she can't punish him for something else instead. All of a sudden she felt him slowing down in front of a grand entrance to the hotel and a valet ran out, bowing his head at them when they removed their helmets. Yeon Hee felt the surge of relief before she jumped up and away, her mind immediately looking for a way to escape but he was suddenly right behind her with a smug smirk on his face.

„ Going somewhere?“  He asked casually making Yeon Hee roll her eyes in return, scoffing in her chin when he gave his keys to the young man. you.

„ If you are here for the Byeon school dance, you have to pass through the garden to get to the hall. The entrance is further down the street.“ Wait...if I yell kidnapping and run away, would it shock him enough to give her some time to escape? She felt him leaning closer to her and she frowned, backing away from him.

„ Running away is not going to help. I will catch you. I will always catch you.“ Not if you are dead. And boy is that option sounding appealing at the moment. No. For 's sake Yeon Hee, be calm and collected.

„ Now, if you will accompany me to the gardens...“  He said while reaching for her hand but she brushed him off and started walking away from him, sensing him follow closely behind.

„ Skinship is not allowed anymore.“ She hissed, not even looking back at him. He nodded and tilted his head to the side, watching her with an amused expression on his face.

„ I think we had plenty of that on the motorcycle.The boys will just love to hear that.“ Calm down, Yeon Hee. For the first time today, play it smart. It doesn't matter that he came into your home, that ahjumma betrayed you, that you didn't get to eat that ice cream......She looked up and saw a police car in front of the crossing at the end of the street, obviously waiting for the green light. If she runs fast enough and yells something like...help me a strange guy is chasing me! She could get out of this. Maybe she should yell ual harrasment instead. She suddenly felt his hot breath on her skin when he whispered in her ear.

„ Now, now the second rule of our glorious contract clearly says that any kind of public scene is forbidden. You...doing something very loud and noticeable is going to break the truce. And after I went through all that trouble to keep up my part.“ Get the out of my head, you son of a ! He nodded in the direction of the police car which started to move forward. Yeon Hee clenched her teeth, trying her best not to show how furious she was. He was right. The truce is still on. But....that gives her a leverage. She can't do anything in public? Well, it seems we have to find something more private then.

„ I don't know what you are talking about. Isn't it time to join the others already?“ She said in a sweet and calm voice, like the mere fact they found themselves in that situation where she actually considered getting him labeled as a ert or a kidnapper was no big deal. He raised his eyebrow at her and smirked a little.

„ Impatient I see. I wonder why.“

„ If it needs to be done, let it be done fast.“ She casually responded, finally arriving in front of an opened massive iron door which led into a garden path, lit up only by some small lights which created a half dimmed atmosphere. Perfect. She could already hear the music coming from the end of the path where the dance was being held. He followed close behind but careful not to touch her so he wouldn't break any rules and have her murder him in the middle of the path. He walked next to her, eyeing her like a hawk almost as if she was going to spontaneously burst into flames.

„ You don't actually believe I will fall for that nonchalant act. Like you don't dream of ripping my head off there.“ Boy, you have no idea. But that will have to wait. I have to win the bet first. She continued to walk ahead slowly, feeling his presence next to her before looking around and checking their surroundings. They were alone. Oh, God. I can't believe I have to do this.

„ I have to say I am impressed by you, your Majesty. You are without a doubt the sneakiest creature I've ever met.“ He looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she smiled at him. What did Soo Ae said to do next? Compliment. Look through your eyelashes. She fluttered her eyelashes at him as he stared at her before he smiled, looking amused.

„ What do you think you are doing?“ Yeon Hee stopped walking as well and looked down a bit like she saw Ji An do in front of Luhan before she looked through her eyelashes. Jesus, do girls really do this? She felt so stupid.

„ I don't like to admit it but you really got me there. With ahjumma and the wallet and everything else. I am just...I have to say that was a really nice move.“ She approached him a little while he stood there, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

„ I don't know what you are planning with this Yeon Hee but I have to say, that's some nice acting.“ She smiled again before slightly shaking her head in denial, trying to appear timid. Shy. Girly. What did Soo Ae say next? Get into his face. Let him feel your presence. Even if a boy doesn't like you, he is bound to be shocked by that. Soo Ae's advice on boys. She had to stoop so low to actually use it.

„ I don't know anymore. I....was angry, like really angry at first but being so close to you on the motorcycle made me think that I....I want to be closer to you all the time. I am...feeling strange around you, Kim Minseok.“ She was approaching him, her face was now right in front of his and she had that sweet smile still lingering on her lips while he stared at her, obviously entertained by her actions.

„ No skinship allowed, Yeon Hee. Be careful now, don't go overacting again.....“ She moved her face closer to his and trapped him by putting her hands on the hedge behind him, being careful not to touch him. God he was even more beautiful now up close. She hadn't been this close to him since he kissed...erm..attacked her but boy, no matter how horrible he was, he was still one of the most beautiful boys she ever saw. His sharp black eyes were shining in amusement while he stared down at her and he slightly bit his lower lip, expecting her next move. Anticipating it. She came even closer, whispering silently to him.

„ I have never met someone who could make me lose my cool so easy. I admire your wit. You are the closest to a rival I've ever had. You...excite me, Minseok. I am not sure if I can explain it in words....but I hope I can show you.“ This time when her lips came closer to his, lingering in front of him he wasn't smirking anymore. God he smelled so nice. Like coffee. And cinammon rolls. And pine trees. Jesus, Yeon Hee. Focus. She bit her lip a little staring at his and finally closed the distance, leaving only an inch between them and as she closed her eyes she could have sworn that he leaned in closer to her.....then her foot which she carefully adjusted to be in front of his legs raised from the ground and kicked his shin the strongest she could. She had never put so much force into a kick in her life. She heard him cursing and gripping his leg when she started running like crazy, her most comfortable sneakers coming in hand while she ran the fastest she could, her spleen killing her, the air swirling her hair, pain ripping through her abdomen as she raised gravel from the ground, making the air cloudy. She saw the wide open door of the hallway and she could see the closed door of the hall at the end of it. The contract said he wins if they walk in together. But if she runs in alone......she wins. She could feel the yearning in her body, the distance becoming smaller and smaller when she finally saw a way to win, to get rid of him... forever. But then something forcefully ran into her from behind and he grabbed her body, pushing them both through the hedge in the garden. NO! She rolled in his embrace, kicking and scratching, not caring about anything but escaping from his grip. She didn't stop hitting him with all her force while they were rolling on the grass, destroying the flowers and the ground in a slur of curses.

„ No!“ She yelped out in panic when she felt him touching her sensitive sides and she kicked him in the gut before flipping him over, finally managing to stumble up and away, trying to catch her breath.

„ Karate lessons, you son of a .“ He was panting on the ground before he suddenly swept her up with inhumane speed, causing her to fall on the ground before he rolled on top of her.

„ Taekwondo, spawn of Satan.“ She wasted no time, feeling the pain appear in her body as he gripped her arms before she hit their foreheads together causing them both to yell in pain. He still had a hold on her arm while she was kicking him with everything she got, the cold anger finally becoming rage and frustration when she paid him back for everything he did to her before he leaned even closer, trapping her body between his arms.

„ You smell like vanilla.....“ His voice came out like a silent whisper while he was holding her down.What?!

„ Stop sniffing me, ing ert!“ She is a giant hypocrite. Because she totally sniffed him earlier. She broke away from him while biting his arm, trying to elbow him again. They rolled on the ground for what seemed hours with him pulling her coat and dress, trying to get a grip on her hands but missing them.

„ ! Get your hands off me!“

„ I don't want to be touching you there, anime freak!“ She tried to stumble back up but he pulled her leg and dragged her down, causing her to fall on him with all her force, hitting her head on his stomach before putting her elbow on his crotch when he gripped her sides tightly, his fingers digging into the thin dress and she knew it couldn't protect it from his touch. .

„ So you are sensitive here.....“

„ If you move one inch, your Majesty, I will straight up do the whole world a favour and make sure you never, ever reproduce!“ She said silently, her elbow pressing his crotch while his fingers lingered on her sensitive sides. This isn't how I imagined tonight!  Fighting with him, laying on him, touching him......God he smelled so ing nice... I mean what?! Yeon Hee! ! ! ! my life! They were catching their breath in silence until he finally spoke up.

„ If you press there, you might be depriving the world from the greatest gift it would ever receive. Little princes and princesses of douchebags.“ She rolled her eyes, still breathing heavily.

„ Please, I think I should have a monument erected if I prevent you from reproducing. I should be given a Nobel peace prize.“

„ You don't know what you are talking about. My kids would be absolutely brilliant. Will be absolutely brilliant.“

„ I pity the woman who decides to reproduce with you. The humanity is going to be hit by a plague of jackassary.“

„ Oh, I think any woman would be thrilled to bring that kind of awesomeness into the world.“

„  I can already imagine the horror.“ She mumbled in her chin before a laugh started to take over her and she could feel his body shaking in laughter too at the ridiculous conversation they were leading and the even more ridiculous situation they were in. Laying on the ground, his fingers gripping her sides while her elbow was threatening to hurt..well, everything. God, this was....so tragic it was hilarious. She heard him sighing before he spoke again in a dissatisfied tone of voice.

„ I will be covered in scratches and bruises tomorrow.“

„ You grabbed me. Nobody grabs me. Ever.“

„ You kicked me in the shin. The gut. The head. You are currently holding my family jewels hostage!“ She readjusted her position, this time placing her elbow directly over his family jewels.

„ If you move, I will make them useless.“ God she was touching him....there. Barely, but still. She was still almost feeling it. And there was a lot to feel obviously. Oh, God, did she really think that just now?!

„ You broke the truce.“ She heard him say causing her to scoff in return.

„ No. You said I could give you acceptable physical punishment later. So I did. You are the one who broke the truce, grabbing me like that.“

„ It was too much of a physical punishment. You almost broke my leg, for 's sake. Do I really need to remind you that you did most of the scratching, biting, hitting and kicking here.“

„ I was defending myself. You broke the truce first.“

„ Don't try to weasle your way out of this. It's clear you started it. That kick was way....“ .He was starting to get on her nerves again so she responded through clenched teeth.

„ My head really hurt with your little helmet trick. Nowhere in the contract does it say that I have to warn you of when the punishment is going to happen. And how.“

„ Oh your little....Minseok I am confused with all these feelings trick was warning enough. You didn't think I would actually fall for that?“ She laughed a little at his words before shrugging a little.

„ It seemed to me like you might have gotten way into it. You didn't try to stop me when I leaned in.“

„ I wanted to see how far you would take your little Broadway show.“

„ And that's how you gotten your leg a beautiful shade of royal blue.“ She quipped back, moving a little causing him to wince in return.

„ Don't move. Everytime you move, my private parts have a panic attack.“ He looked left, blowing away a strand of grass which was on his nose, looking at the open door leading to the hallway.

„ So close. And yet..... so far. Because we are both trapped here. But, is the bet still on?“ He glanced down to her her brown long hair spread all over his white shirt, which let's be honest, wasn't as white as it used to be before their wrestling match in the grass.

 „We both think the other one broke the truce. So I guess, no? Are we in war again, now?“ She asked, lifting her head to look at him.

„ Well, if you really think about it, all we did so far was just acceptable physical punishment for what the other person did the moment before. So, no.“ Oh, you are so full of . On the other hand, she did hit him a little too hard the first time so he is currently saving both of their skins.

„ So what you are saying, we actually didn't break the truce? That's... “ Bull. They totally did. But who did it first? Well, she might as well go with it for now.

„ Yep, I still think the truce still applies. But that also means...“

„ The bet is still on.“  Wait, they are trapped here for an indefinite amount of time. Oh, oh, this was.....

„ Despite the absolutely horrible situation we are currently in, this actually works for me. As long as we are here, unable to move....the dance will pass. And I will win our bet.“ She heard him chuckling silently before he responded, sounding entertained.

„ You want to lay here with me for three more hours? My, my, aren't you a frisky little demon.“

„ If your intention is to make me move to throw up, it won't happen. You are a fast son of a and there is no way I can manage to get to the door before you. So this... position is actually more in my favour.“

„ It certainly is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter